MLB 2010 The Third - B. Wood Popped Out to Catcher

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well fuck. I'm glad the Delmon call didn't factor, or we would have had to listen to fucking Yankee whining on top of gloating.

Cold bats tonight, but when the fuck do you pull Liriano? I guess once the Yankees take the lead.

:banghead:

I'm a little confused. I rarely whine, and NEVER gloat. Ever. I think my posting in here has been very atypical for Yankee fans. I'm sorry the Twins lost a close, frustrating game but please don't take it out on me. All I had to say after the game was "whew" cos I was truly relieved we didn't lost.

Why the vitriol in my direction?

I also refrain from gloating at all times and sorry if it came across like that - didn't mean to. I don't understand the reaction as both NSW and myself have a number of times mentioned that we actually like the Twins. It was a close game and all and I don't think we were gloating, just celebrating that we managed to come back against a good team and a good pitcher.

I'm a little confused. I rarely whine, and NEVER gloat. Ever. I think my posting in here has been very atypical for Yankee fans. I'm sorry the Twins lost a close, frustrating game but please don't take it out on me. All I had to say after the game was "whew" cos I was truly relieved we didn't lost.

Why the vitriol in my direction?

Oh, it's not directed at you. It's just my Yankee frustration posted here.
I have a number of friends who are Yankee fans too, and it drives me crazy.
It's even worse when some of them are women and go on and on about how dreamy Jeter is.

Just venting. On an MB. Aimed in a general Yankee direction. That's all.

Ok, fair enough.

I mean, getting mad at Yankee fans in general is common and more often than not appropriate, sure. I try my best not to be that way.

Have fun tomorrow.....

Actually, in thinking about it, anyone I know who is a baseball fan is either a Twins fan or Yankees fan
(with the one odd Padres diehard in there, but whatever :therethere: ).
I don't even have a someone close who is a Cubs fan, which I think is statistically impossible.

Thanks guys, I'll have fun. I'll be the one with the non-shitty beer in my hand. There is a bar right behind our seats tomorrow.

It was good to see vintage Mariano last night.

Awesome performance by Halladay. I bet PF is hoping the Phils didn't blow their load too soon. :wink:

Ladies and gentlemen, your 2010 American League Championship Series will be played between the Texas Rangers and the New York Yankees.

Need to payback for the 30 or so starts he gave the Yankees over four freaking years.

I thought these announcers were bad at HR calls, but look, now they are celebrating! At least there's some emotion there.

Only the Yankees would get defended for benefiting from a horrible call like that. "Great teams like the Yankees take advantage!" Shut the fuck up. Just say they got a huge break and move on. Please.

Only the Yankees would get defended for benefiting from a horrible call like that. "Great teams like the Yankees take advantage!" Shut the fuck up. Just say they got a huge break and move on. Please.

This is how Pavano's pitches so far have been called. He's been given the outside part of the plate all game. He should be the last one to complain.

location.php

when mark comes back into this thread. just pretend like nothing happened

:whistle:

Back
Top Bottom