MLB '08, Part Dos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
42026788.jpg

he's a bad bad man.

Appropriate to the Brewers discussion here, in today's Boston Herald, used I'm sure just to fill up space was this nice blurb on the scoreboard page:

ON THIS DATE
- Eric Gagne sets a major league
record with his 55th consecutive save in Los
Angeles' 4-1 win over Houston

the brewers need to quit whining about the whole sabathia no-hitter thing... could it have been called an error? yes. have every one of us seen that same exact play called a hit a million times? yes. you can't complain about it only after you realize it's the only hit he gave up.

Completely agree.

Fucking quit bitching about it already. Focus on the pennant race.

Well we lost again but thank god so did the Twins.

I'm finally going to some games this weekend, my first since the All-Star break. I'll be at the Friday and Saturday games against the Angels. Hopefully I can bring us some luck. Or maybe I'll just throw some rocks at Torii Hunter. That's always good for a laugh.

i've got one more mets game to go to on the 22nd... still haven't been to yankee stadium this year. haven't been there since i was 9, actually. perhaps the tickets are a bit cheaper now that they're more or less eliminated :hmm:

edit: nope... tickets are still ridiculously priced on stubhub. not paying 60 bucks to sit in the non alcohol having bleachers, don't care if it is the last year.

I/we will be at the Cubs/Reds game on Sunday (followed by a quick drive back to Indy to go to the Colts/Bears)...and I may not get a game in until the playoffs (I believe we planned the wedding so we can go to a playoff game and not worry about a wedding).

I'm watching this extra-inning Cubs game right now. The pitcher for the Astros that just struck out D. Lee seriously looks like he's about 12 years old.

...and Wood blows the game.

Nice job, bozos.

This is the first series they've lost in a while, though.

Luckily the Brewers are having just as much trouble with the Mets, and it could be who they wind up facing in the playoffs.

Yeah, the Yubbies losing 4 in a row at home is a little surprising. Their performance at Wrigley this year has been incredible.

I'm afraid the wheels might be falling off for the Yubs. Oh well!!!

:evil:

...and Wood blows the game.

Nice job, bozos.

This is the first series they've lost in a while, though.

Luckily the Brewers are having just as much trouble with the Mets, and it could be who they wind up facing in the playoffs.

Nice job bozos? Cos they lost a game? Jesus, Chicago fans are unreal.

Yeah, the Yubbies losing 4 in a row at home is a little surprising. Their performance at Wrigley this year has been incredible.

I'm afraid the wheels might be falling off for the Yubs. Oh well!!!

:evil:

Right, because teams never have bad weeks or anything, ever. They must be done. Right.

They moved to Detroit. The Wings got contracted to make room.

I actually rooted for the Yankees last night. I feel dirty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom