Missing Pleban #2 - love2bmama where are you?!?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You do deserve everything good Molly :hug:

*and that includes dorky Bono* :wink:

oiadocbonorawrDOL13.gif

Starringatthesunhatmovie.gif

bonokissyGaleongirl.gif

love2bmama said:
omg, I don't know whether to laugh at dorky Bono or cry happy, grateful tears for the friendships I have here. I truly don't deserve it, but I'll take it and thank Bono's (and my) definition of grace. :hug:

Yes you do. You deserve everything good in life just as the next person. Don't deny yourself. And thats what friends are for.

:hug:

Hey all :hug:

Molly sends her love and thanks to you all. Sadly she's in hospital again after another unsuccessful (thank goodness!) attempt. I'll keep you posted with her progress until she gets back online herself :hug:

Molly says hi, and extra special hugs to comet, JC, and a sloppy kiss to Wild

She'll be in hospital for the next couple of days, but I'm texting her daily and passing on everyone's messages :hug:

Thank you gluey! And enormous hugs to Molly from me :hug: :hug:

I tried texting her too, just now, but my phone told me to check operater services or something weird.... grr. I think I got the number right? Will call phone company.

Molly, I am sending a thousand :hug: your way... and my prayers and best wishes to you, always... I hope you will find your way back soon!

Thank you, gluey, for your help in passing our well wishes along!

gluey said:

She'll be in hospital for the next couple of days, but I'm texting her daily and passing on everyone's messages :hug:

Thank you for doing this, gluey. Please let her know that we love her and want her back! :heart:

gluey said:

Thnak you for doing this Gluey :hug: Send her a big snog back for me

MsPurrl said:

Thank you for doing this, gluey. Please let her know that we love her and want her back! :heart:

My thoughts exactly :yes:

:hug:S :heart:gluey for your efforts

poor molly! :scream: :sad: :sigh:

Big "dazzling" "shiney {:bono:} !!!" :D ........hugs :hug:S from me to you molly.

Don't give up, girlfriend:heart:!!!

and tell her sometimes it takes a while for the meds to kick, or to get the best combination......... well :uhoh:maybe not right now but when she's feeling better. just so she can have some knowledgeable expectations, i guess.

Last edited:
I've been following this thread and even though I hadn't posted anything until now, you've been in my thoughts Molly and was so glad to finally hear from you again. :hug: My heart goes out to you and hope you're getting better everyday and that the following photo makes you smile....

Bono_in_brown_boots.jpg

Love Helen Caroline. :heart:

:hug:

I've sent Molly a text with all your thoughts :hug: She was thrilled to hear about WayneTravis meeting Bono & Adam too!! It's nice to be able to give her good news like that...

Back
Top Bottom