Missing Pleban #2 - love2bmama where are you?!?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
youvedonewhat said:
ok, Molly...come on in, feel the noise:

U2leatherhips.gif
:drool:

And a couple of pix that may amuse you:

the_place_to_be_Edge.jpg

signpost.jpg

Ok...that's it... ;)

:drool: and :lol:

And :hug:s for you Molly. :kiss:

:hug: Molly, I hope you can still feel how much we miss and need you around here. Drop us a quick line if you can, so we know you're ok. :hug:

:hug: Hey Molly :hug: Come see us soon. You're never far from my thoughts. I wish I was there to give you a hug and help keep you safe :hug:

Missing you, sweertie.

Sending you :hug:S &
Wishing you strength. :heart:
One step at a time.
And if I could give you a transfusion of some of my joy I would.

I used this visualization relatively reccently when difficult stuff was kicking up.....
...i was trying to go to sleep, and I imagined all my friends as candles in a circle around me giving me ~*Light*~.

Another-- if you have the ability to print out stuff print out our good wishes, and put them up on a wall/ back of door....
....when things were very difficult for me < a year or so before the days of The Web & easy e-mail really started up>......
...I put all these well-wishing cards up, and it helped to give me enough strength to keep putting one foot in front of the other till I got to a place where I begin to really notice I was getting better with outside help & slowly my with more of my own, too.

So try to post if/when you can.....even one.

Last edited:
:hug: Molly!!!! :hyper: I'm soooo happy to see you here. I'm missing you so much. PM me your cell number and country code if you know it and I'll text you right away :hug:

:wave: Hi gluey and everyone! I will PM you my number, I don't know if I know the country code but maybe you can figure that out on your own. :shifty:
Just got done adding you to my phone, too, thanks!
I miss the good PGP timses soo much, I hope and pray and look forward to those times coming again. For me, I mean. I'm sure you guys have had tons of fun in my absence, but I want to be part of it again! Maybe soon. :hug: love you girls so much

:hyper: Yay for texting Molly!! I'm so pleased we've hooked up an alternative way of contact. :hug: I'm looking forward to you finding the sunlight again, it will come, and we'll be there beside you, every step of the way :hug:

Molly, I don't even have a cell phone. :reject: But I wish I did so I could give you the number. You take care of yourself, hear now? When you feel bad, just think of how very much everyone here loves you and cares about you! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom