Miscellaneous Picture Mix PT. 9

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
german max magazine..thanks to MissKy at u2tour.de

bonostella.jpg

i'll get the magazine this week and will make better and bigger scan :wink:

U2Girl1978 said:

Whoa! How in the world did you get that pic? :ohmy:

I can tell you it is real. It's taken from the book that was just released in Poland with the interview with Pope's official photographer (book is called 'See you in paradise').

My friend just scanned and send it over.

The larger version (take it as a lurker's input :))

megagaleria

Last edited:
madzia said:

I can tell you it is real. It's taken from the book that was just released in Poland with the interview with Pope's official photographer (book is called 'See you in paradise').

megagaleria

thank you :bow:

Someone should print this out and give it to Bono at one of the upcoming shows. He would probably really appreciate it :). I remember him telling a story about it, but that there were no pictures or the pictures were not allowed to be released.

madzia said:

Thank you so much.:up:

madzia said:

megagaleria

Could you please post that picture in larger size as before. I missed it.
Please. I want to make a copy unto paper to give to my local priest. Yes, my local church priest loves U2 music. I personally am not too religious but this ol´guy is pretty cool for a catholic priest. He would love to have this photograph :up:
Thank you so much.

Max_theHitman said:

Could you please post that picture in larger size as before. I missed it.
Please. I want to make a copy unto paper to give to my local priest. Yes, my local church priest loves U2 music. I personally am not too religious but this ol´guy is pretty cool for a catholic priest. He would love to have this photograph :up:
Thank you so much.

Max, the one you quoted is the largest version I have...
If you want, I can send you other versions of this photograph - write to me (mmir@poczta.fm) and I will forward them to you.

I knew PLEBA was the right place to post such a rarity :camera:

Carek1230 said:
For the "older, more mature" Bono/U2 fans even here in PLEBA....and what we will all look like in our later years...this is sooo sweet:

olderBonofans.jpg

I can see this one becoming a favourite...:)
thanks for posting!

madzia said:

Max, the one you quoted is the largest version I have...
If you want, I can send you other versions of this photograph - write to me (mmir@poczta.fm) and I will forward them to you.

I knew PLEBA was the right place to post such a rarity :camera:

I sent you an e-mail @Madzia .
Thank you so much :hug: :rockon:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom