Miscellaneous Picture Mix #25

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yes, I consider myself to be nice most of the time
What are the rules?
What does Pleba or Pleban mean?
ARe most of you from Europe?
I do not have any pictures or stories to contribute, sorry.
I registered for this, evidently, on oct 2004... just found it again.
very nice pictures and stories.
everyone seems very nice on this website.
thanks!

That's good then! Pleba stands for all of U2's names plus Paul McGuiness!, Paul, Larry, Edga, Bono&Adam!!! :wink: rules? Just to be crazy about U2 and in particular if you're really into at least one of them! For me it's Bono:drool: most are in USA/Canada but i'm in Glasgow, Scotland:heart: yes most people on this site are v nice so welcome and it's ok if you don't have any stories :) just have a basic love of the bands' music will suffice! :sexywink:

I thought most of us were from UK. Do you have access to the site stats if you're a premium member?
Welcome!

BonoJoshuaEra11.jpg

Ok, I like all of U2. I used to fancy Larry the most when I was young but I think I began to like Bono more around the JT days.
and, now, with all the humanitarian work he does, I like him best.
However, I think that Adam is looking pretty sexy as an older grey haired man.
Edge reminds me of my hubby way too much but I like him anyway!
"Pleba" that is very creative!!
Thanks for admitting me into your club.
I enjoy all the pics and especially the stories since I don't get to keep up with what's going
Plus, I am a sociologist and enjoy meeting people from all over the world!
Peace and Love! Thanks again

bonocomet said:
I know this one's been posted before, but what the heck. A scan of the tag from the Bono Hard Rock Signature Series T shirt

bonohardrocksignatureseriestagfix.jpg

Thank you bonocomet , for the large HOT Bono pic .:drool:

BonoFox1 said:
excursionwithAdam.jpg

latest pic of Adam :)
He is in the loo taking a pic of himself :lmao:

maybe it's for his Myspace :)

OH MAN someone please explain this picture to me.

PS, I have been lurking here for ages and this is the first time I have actually posted something. I'm intrigued U GUISE!!!

also, HI!

EDIT: Oh wait, I think I figured it out. Nevermind. Er... as you were. ::goes back to lurking::

Last edited:
courtknee18u2 said:

OH MAN someone please explain this picture to me.

PS, I have been lurking here for ages and this is the first time I have actually posted something. I'm intrigued U GUISE!!!

also, HI!

EDIT: Oh wait, I think I figured it out. Nevermind. Er... as you were. ::goes back to lurking::

Well nice to see you anyways! :wink: :wave:

susanp6 said:
That's good then! Pleba stands for all of U2's names plus Paul McGuiness!, Paul, Larry, Edga, Bono&Adam!!! :wink: rules? Just to be crazy about U2 and in particular if you're really into at least one of them! For me it's Bono:drool: most are in USA/Canada but i'm in Glasgow, Scotland:heart: yes most people on this site are v nice so welcome and it's ok if you don't have any stories :) just have a basic love of the bands' music will suffice! :sexywink:

Very well said, Susan. Thanks! :hug:

Kaf, there's been a vid on u2.com for awhile, it's Adam taking you on a video trip with him to through an art exhibit. It's pretty cute. :wink:

Oi, I just figured this out, but I can't get it to work :der:

I need to get my arse back in PLEBA more often :lol: :uhoh:

hmmm... it should just start playing when you open the page... actually I have downloaded it but I still can't figure out how to convert it to something that plays it easily... gonna work on that...

kafrun said:

OMG!! What are these from, Cecy?? What's the story behind them :hmm:

:drool:

'A 'Little Excursion' With Adam'

Adam takes us on a 'little excursion' through a Dublin show by the photographic artists McDermott and McGough.

Adam, celebrating his birthday this past week, took his video camera along to the Irish Museum of Modern Art which is currently hosting, ‘An Experience of Amusing Chemistry: Photographs 1990 – 1890’ .

It's a retrospective covering twenty years of work by the American-born artists David McDermott and Peter McGough, who met in the East Village New York art scene of the 1980s.

They're famous for the way they fuse art and life – not least by reconstructing their own lives as Victorian gentlemen. As Adam points out, they dress in Victorian clothes, live without electricity and even date their work in the era - hence the chronology in the title of the show.

Enjoy the clip...

Read more about the show at IMMA here

If you’re passing through Dublin, the show is on until late April.

**Here you go Kaf!! ;)

sorry I could get the vid link but it is in U2.com ;)

Oooh, Adam's looking better than ever! Though I have to say it's probably not wise to drive whilst talking to a digital camera....

I'd love to see more than 2 minutes of that video, but I'm buggered if I'm going to spend £25 subscribing to u2.com to do it. I don't love his voice that much!

Teddy

Here Larry reminds me a friend of the old times.He doesn't seem Larry in anyway but there are something... I find Larry very familiar to me. :yes:

boys.jpg

BonoFox1 said:

'A 'Little Excursion' With Adam'

Adam takes us on a 'little excursion' through a Dublin show by the photographic artists McDermott and McGough.

Adam, celebrating his birthday this past week, took his video camera along to the Irish Museum of Modern Art which is currently hosting, ‘An Experience of Amusing Chemistry: Photographs 1990 – 1890’ .

It's a retrospective covering twenty years of work by the American-born artists David McDermott and Peter McGough, who met in the East Village New York art scene of the 1980s.

They're famous for the way they fuse art and life – not least by reconstructing their own lives as Victorian gentlemen. As Adam points out, they dress in Victorian clothes, live without electricity and even date their work in the era - hence the chronology in the title of the show.

Enjoy the clip...

Read more about the show at IMMA here

If you’re passing through Dublin, the show is on until late April.

**Here you go Kaf!! ;)

sorry I could get the vid link but it is in U2.com ;)

That was nice. I hope they do more little things like that on their website.

bonocomet said:
hmmm... it should just start playing when you open the page... actually I have downloaded it but I still can't figure out how to convert it to something that plays it easily... gonna work on that...
What's the current filetype? Maybe I can mess with it :hmm:

(Plus I really really really wanna see it :lol: )

DreamOutLoud13 said:

What's the current filetype? Maybe I can mess with it :hmm:

(Plus I really really really wanna see it :lol: )

Ooh Hi DOL! I never was able to figure out how to convert it. I do have it in a save file tho. It's an swf or shock wave file.

http://www.save file.com/files/1485111

Have at it and good luck! If you get it converted let me know how you did it, I have a bunch of these files.

bonocomet said:
I've been meaning to scan this one for awhile now. From GQ's Oct 2007 "Legacy Project: 15 Men we believe will change our future."

Bono & Jeffrey Sachs

BonoJeffreySachsGQ10-2007LegacyProj.jpg

OMG, I have NEVER seen this before!!! That is 100% awesomeness!

I am in love with Jeffrey Sachs (not like Bono, mind you), and it's so cute (in a weird way) how they're kind of holding eachother. :giggle:

Thanks so much for scanning this bonocomet :wave:

Rosebud said:

OMG, I have NEVER seen this before!!! That is 100% awesomeness!

I am in love with Jeffrey Sachs (not like Bono, mind you), and it's so cute (in a weird way) how they're kind of holding eachother. :giggle:

Thanks so much for scanning this bonocomet :wave:

:hmm: I scanned the short article that accompanied that, I could post it too if you like, lemme go find it...

Back
Top Bottom