Miscellaneous Picture Mix #24

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I loooooove the pic of Larry with the little girl! She's so cute and he is just charming.

And I agree - BF1's avatar is the best yet! I crack up every time I see it. It's so...Bono-esque!

BonoFox1 said:
BonoinHumo.jpg

YW Kelly ;)
:drool: :faint: :combust:

very nice collection of Bono pics, u2bonolover. :rockon:

I especially like the montage of photos of Bono in Africa!

Thanks so much for sharing them. :bonodrum: :hug:

Jamila said:
very nice collection of Bono pics, u2bonolover. :rockon:

I especially like the montage of photos of Bono in Africa!

Thanks so much for sharing them. :bonodrum: :hug:

aw, thanks :hug:

What's this from?

took it from flickr, the legend said "Bono and Mr. Bennett at San Francisco Zoo".

Must've been the same day as this, also at the SF zoo:

bonoatomichairsfzoo.jpg

The flickr page says May 2, 2006, and as I recall this was right after he got his hair cut, so we were all going gaga over the new short hair pics :drool:

DreamOutLoud13 said:

bonoatomichairsfzoo.jpg

The flickr page says May 2, 2006, and as I recall this was right after he got his hair cut, so we were all going gaga over the new short hair pics :drool:

:tongue: a full month actually :nerd: the first sighting of the haircut was april ... sunday the 9th I think it was... :crack: but I cannot find the pics right now, I have the date on them but no clue why they aren't in the folder they're supposed to be :coocoo:

last unicorn said:
I remember him being at the SF Zoo.

But why the hell did he SING there?

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2006/05/08/DDGKAIHDSL1.DTL&hw=bono&sn=002&sc=816

He is part of a private equity firm, Elevation Partners, with venture capitalist Roger McNamee, who was the honoree at a surprise 50th birthday party at the San Francisco Zoo. One of McNamee's passions is playing guitar and singing lead vocals with the Flying Other Brothers, and at one point, Bono sat in with them on a song that Bono co-wrote with McNamee's wife, Ann McNamee. I'm told the song brought tears to the eyes of the honoree and most guests.

DreamOutLoud13 said:

bonoatomichairsfzoo.jpg

I actually thought his hair looked pretty good in that picture; I don't like the way it looks now. :(

Miringeltje said:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2006/05/08/DDGKAIHDSL1.DTL&hw=bono&sn=002&sc=816

He is part of a private equity firm, Elevation Partners, with venture capitalist Roger McNamee, who was the honoree at a surprise 50th birthday party at the San Francisco Zoo. One of McNamee's passions is playing guitar and singing lead vocals with the Flying Other Brothers, and at one point, Bono sat in with them on a song that Bono co-wrote with McNamee's wife, Ann McNamee. I'm told the song brought tears to the eyes of the honoree and most guests.

Interesting, thanks, I would have loved to hear that!

DreamOutLoud13 said:

bonoatomichairsfzoo.jpg

Bono should keep his short hair like this. It looks way better than the short cut he's sporting.

And that woman in the blue cracks me up :lol:

aski said:
Bono during recording of 'Night And Day', the Red, Hot n Blue project 1990:
bonoredhotnblue90.jpg
wow that's really beautiful , thank you aski .

I made this from the vid , it didn't come out very well I wish the dvd was better quality .

collage14-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom