Miscellaneous Picture Mix #22

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kellyahern said:
PDVD_013.jpg

PDVD_005.jpg

New mullet baby pictures! :hyper:

Hope you get completely better soon JCOSTER (even though I don't really know you that well. XD)

risse said:
JCOSTER: Glad you are feeling better. Sounds like you've been through the wringer. Hope you get back to full power soon :)
bonolive8.jpg
I have no idea what it is about this pic...but...:faint:

Serena Vox said:
Hope you get completely better soon JCOSTER (even though I don't really know you that well. XD)

I have no idea what it is about this pic...but...:faint:

bonolive8.jpg

I don't know what it is about the pic that does it for you; but for me its the backwards cap and the thick leather jacket. Plus, I like the Edun hoodie he's layered underneath. Hell. He's just sexy!

20070311-180655_0.jpg

PDVD_041.jpg

i love this picture :kiss:
JCOSTER: We hope you are all better now :)

risse said:

I don't know what it is about the pic that does it for you; but for me its the backwards cap and the thick leather jacket. Plus, I like the Edun hoodie he's layered underneath. Hell. He's just sexy!

i love this picture :kiss:
JCOSTER: We hope you are all better now :)
I'm willing to bet it's that hat. That one and the camo hat always do it for me...:combust:
Bonoknnykk.jpg

air2001.jpg

78zc3.jpg

OOOOH! I like that a lot! That reminds me! I made something... well, wallpaper...or something. I forgot to post it.

:hyper:

no they're from 2004, the earring in his left ear, he got that for his birthday in 2004... the diamond one :)
check the pics from the Troy premiere with Jojo, that's the first ever moment we saw those earrings:)

Galeongirl said:
no they're from 2004, the earring in his left ear, he got that for his birthday in 2004... the diamond one :)
check the pics from the Troy premiere with Jojo, that's the first ever moment we saw those earrings:)

great observation GG...Thanks Ill put them in the right folder...Well later since they will dissapear if I move them now...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom