Miscellaneous Picture Mix 15

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we wouldn't want to serve Bono a skimpy artichoke now would we? :D

a pic for the thread :wink:

bwbonobullfunny.jpg

Last edited:
BonoFox1 said:

Christina and lil Kim:| ..................:yuck: .................:sick:

U2 :love:......Was this pic from the MTV awards???

Yes, if I'm not mistaken, this was in NY just a few days before 9/11.
They received an award (don't know which one right now) and Bono decated it to the Ramones. They (Ramones) came on stage.

And yes Christina and co were sitting right behind them. I remember this very well, there was a transvestite (sp?) on stage who parodied her. He was all in pink and sort of getting angry with her and then he walked over all the backs of the seats, to "get" her.
He literaly went in through our dear friends.
The look on their faces was priceless.
I can honestly say I've replayed that part numerous times :wink:

greety said:

And yes Christina and co were sitting right behind them. I remember this very well, there was a transvestite (sp?) on stage who parodied her. He was all in pink and sort of getting angry with her and then he walked over all the backs of the seats, to "get" her.

:lmao: :ohmy: I'd totally love to see this, do you have it to upload on your computer, Greety? :)

I believe Edge, Paul, and Larry? (not sure) were in the back seat here, rather caught by surprise as Bono was "attacked" by fans who broke through security... there was a write up about the incident I think....

I think these are screen caps from the new One vid , I found them on Bonoonline . :drool:

PDVD_033.jpg

PDVD_003.jpg

PDVD_016.jpg

PDVD_121.jpg

Last edited:
bonocomet said:
I believe Edge, Paul, and Larry? (not sure) were in the back seat here, rather caught by surprise as Bono was "attacked" by fans who broke through security... there was a write up about the incident I think....

:)
bonocaughtbyfansiismall2dw.jpg

evieangelique said:
:lmao: :ohmy: I'd totally love to see this, do you have it to upload on your computer, Greety? :)

Ditto!!! :yes:

You think you could upload it Greta? :bow: If you can't, maybe you know where we can find it? :D

greety said:
:lol: I remember that.. That was Andy Dick dressed up as "Daphne Aguilera". He/she climbed through the audience, over the backs of people chairs and stepped right between Edge and Adam. They moved quickly out of the way and looked amused/perplexed :laugh:

I only have it on VHS, otherwise I'd upload it :reject: Hopefully someone else has it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom