Miscellaneous Picture Mix 11

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've got one for you here. I've had this following poster of Bono, actual size is 80cm by 55cm, for years. I found it in one of my old Smash Hits magazines, circa 1986, that I was in the process of throwing out...

Bono1986poster.jpg

...note Bono mullet!:giggle:

I know I said Bono mullet but actually his just growing it out here. I've been thinking about having this and a few my other posters framed. How much did you pay for the poster off ebay?! I can't remember how much Smash Hits magazine was back in 1986 but it couldn't have been more than 30-40pense!!:eyebrow:

hcbiggs2002 said:
I know I said Bono mullet but actually his just growing it out here. I've been thinking about having this and a few my other posters framed. How much did you pay for the poster off ebay?! I can't remember how much Smash Hits magazine was back in 1986 but it couldn't have been more than 30-40pense!!:eyebrow:

Sorry, I don't remember :reject:. Probably no more than $15.

Mph. Now THAT's what I call smokin'. (Yes, pun intended.) That man is, indeed, sex on legs....

Oops, probably shouldn't have said that. I'll be banned now. Lashings of apologies, I got carried away and there was smoke in my eyes.:|

where's this pic from Phisto?
:drool: can't stop staring at that little cloud 'o smoke and that mouth... :drool:]

his earring is pretty beautiful too! I wonder if Bono can make 'O' s with the smoke :D

eheh continue bad puns plz Bonomon.. I luv em :wink:
and yes, he is the damn sexiest thing alive... :love:

is it that weird to have this urge to put the strand of hair back behind his lovely ear so the ear will be visible at full? :angel:

Last edited:
*LOL*Galeongirl, I bet he can write BONO with the smoke *lmao* :wink:
the smoke reminds me of something ghosty, but it looks so damn sexy :drool: unfortunately I dunno where the photo is from :|

@bono mot:
agree *faints*

That big picture in question is from the NRJ Radio Awards in Nice (or thereabouts), France las year.

(Racks brain for college French classes)

Merci! Cette image est très sexy et chaude. <bave>

Thanks for finding out where that was from, Miroslava. Since I've been staring at it for hours....

phistolemon said:

Thats from the Hothouse Flowers "Into The Heart"-release party! :D

I think Bono might have had too many drinks with Liam that night... :drunk: :giggle:

oh such a bad habit.... but why does he looks so damn hot when he does it? ... life is weird :D
definately the best Bono-smoking pictures are Fly pics... one hint. bathtub... :drool:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom