Minneapolis Setlist Watch and Party, Part II - DO NOT POST U2.COM SETLIST!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps Zoo Station is very tired and needs a rest. Mofo and Disco have been waiting for their chance to shine and the time is now!!!

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Whoa, whoa, whoa there....wow!!

prefers Zoo Station...

have you HEARD the new version of Discotheque in full?

it's the best the song has ever been.

of course Discotheque is possibly my favourite song ever... it's the song that got me into the boys.

Hey, everyone...I just got my second wind for the night after staring at the tv for two hours unable to move...how's the set?

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
3. Elevation
4. Electric Co. / Send In The Clowns Snippet
5. The Ocean
6. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
7. Beautiful Day / Many Rivers To Cross Snippet
8. Miracle Drug
9. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own, with No Regrets.../Black Hills of Dakota Snippet
10. Love & Peace Or Else
11. Sunday Bloody Sunday (Father Abraham...)
12. Bullet The Blue Sky / Hands That Built America Snippet / When Johnny Comes Marching Home Snippet
13. Miss Sarajevo

sami0201 said:

:yes: I was actually looking forward to seeing that live. I hope they bring it back for one of the shows I go to

I was so excited when I went to my show, and hearing how they played it ever night since the beginning of the tour (at the time)... When encore came, Bono announced that they were going to try something new. So instead of Zoo Station, we got the debute of Original Of The Species. Still amazing though... As much as I would have loved to hear the Zoo Station guitar intro through the dark... Then the flashing lights with the drum intro in the pitch black :drool:

By the way, anyone who has some time, interested in hearing some things... I swear they aren't Cher :wink:

http ://s34.you send it.com/d.aspx?id=3JWWVH4X2Q8B318XP6X4SCG3BY

http ://s34.you send it.com/d.aspx?id=1J4FY8NT2ULJZ3P4X2JF1K1GXC

AtomicBono said:
I don't care if Zoo Station dies, because Discotheque is better.

now, if they could do an Achtung/Zooropa encore and then a Pop encore or something like that in the same show... :drool:

I like both:(
for someone who got into u2 because of AB - seeing Zoo Station live was just so amazingly cool I can't even describe it

but wow was discotheque cool in Chicago:drool:

I'm kind of surprised some people mentioned a standard setlist. I mean, come on, ISHFWILF has never been played in that position before, and that's only its second 3rd leg appearance. Certainly not standard!

Zooropa1310 said:

I was so excited when I went to my show, and hearing how they played it ever night since the beginning of the tour (at the time)... When encore came, Bono announced that they were going to try something new. So instead of Zoo Station, we got the debute of Original Of The Species. Still amazing though... As much as I would have loved to hear the Zoo Station guitar intro through the dark... Then the flashing lights with the drum intro in the pitch black :drool:

:yes: I think it's a great "opening" song, with that guitar at the beginning :drool:

I just think it would be a lot of fun to see!! but so would Discotheque

Axver said:
I'm kind of surprised some people mentioned a standard setlist. I mean, come on, ISHFWILF has never been played in that position before, and that's only its second 3rd leg appearance. Certainly not standard!

you crack me up!

nurse chrissi said:

I like both:(
for someone who got into u2 because of AB - seeing Zoo Station live was just so amazingly cool I can't even describe it

but wow was discotheque cool in Chicago:drool:

Did you see Disco?! if so I am way jealous.

Zoo Station WAS fucking amazing, especially since I never saw ZooTV...but similarly I never saw Popmart...so I'm hoping for Discotheque in Cleveland!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom