Milan 1 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you know it's a lot of work playing songs and putting together a setlist.

it is not as easy as a lot of people probably think. I mean just be grateful they are playing songs for us,

I mean seriously...if you were at the concert you are there to enjoy yourself not to have statistics as to "rare" or surprising songs.

I agree :up:

Yes, I'll tell you why:

Some other consequences of the lack of variation will be experienced by those attending their concert... U2's complacency, boredom, and annoyance are all experience-able

Like the time I heard the crowd singing their hearts out to WOWY (moreso than normal), and U2, instead of going with it, just "rapped 'er up"...

Status quo

well that's just a matter of opinion. i will agree with you about WOWY. otherwise, i can't name a song that sounds complacent or boring so far this tour, and i've listened to the boots over and over.

Good lord, people. This is just the 3rd concert on the tour. So what if the setlist is the same or very similar?! :lol: I'm sure the people at the concert right now are thrilled with what they're hearing.

I guess it's useless to expect that there wouldn't be bitching about it.

But don't forget, we're all sheep, remember? And it's totally uncool for us to dig hearing a same song every night because Springsteen plays different sets every night.

:yawn:

I'm still happy as a pig in shit that they brought back TUF...so I really don't care what they play, as long as that remains in the setlist for at least one of my shows.

I still can't figure out how people can be so disappointed with a setlist to a concert they are not even attending.

Crazy remix in Milan, Crazy regular currently playing here at work - and I didn't even time it :lol:

:heart:

(Dear Larry - If you decide at the end of the tour you want to get rid of the djembe, I will gladly take it off your hands :wink: I am having major djembe lust here because that one's GORGEOUS. Love, Drea)

Sorry. Larry's going to give the Djembe to me, it will be sitting on top of my TV next to The Edge's PopMart boots and Adam's Popmart Mask.

Darn it all, I'm heading off to meetings :|:down:

Enjoy everyone and I'll catch up 2morrow

1. Breathe
2. NLOTH
3. GOYB
4. Magnificent
5. Beautiful Day
6. ISHFWILF-Stand By Me snippet
7. Angel Of Harlem/Man in The Mirror
8. Party Girl
9. In A Little While
10. Unknown Calle
11. The Unforgettable Fire
12. City of Blinding Lights
13. Vertigo
14. Crazy Remix
15. Sunday Bloody Sunday

Maybe because its a totally different city?, people bitch when a show doesnt flow well, but yet want songs changing all the time :doh:

The problem being a lot of folks don't really think this set list flows particularly well. And despite like and wanting to hear almost every song on it I don't think it does either. There's a big lull of slow paced, frankly minor hits which I'm sure the vast majority of the casual fans don't really care for that much.

Electrical Storm should permanently replace In a Little While though.
I'm sorry, but you demand different setlists, and then demand that something should be a permanent staple?

Get a clue.

The problem being a lot of folks don't really think this set list flows particularly well. And despite like and wanting to hear almost every song on it I don't think it does either. There's a big lull of slow paced, frankly minor hits which I'm sure the vast majority of the casual fans don't really care for that much.

"a lot of folk"? its the 3rd concert of the tour for gods sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom