Midterm the day after the Superbowl

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

namkcuR

ONE love, blood, life
One of my professors has scheduled a midterm exam for the day after the Superbowl.

Who schedules major exams for the day after the Superbowl?

Can't one forsee that a large percentage of one's 20-something students are going to get drunk and stay up all night rather than study?

I mean, I'm not going to get drunk and stay up all night(well, probably until 3 or 4am, but class isn't until 4 in the afternoon), but I'm sure a lot of others will.

Meh.

I had a night class - contract law :crack: - a few years ago during the World Series (the only non-gymnastics or Olympic sporting event I care about). I only went to class for the exams, and one guy told me I was in the wrong room for the final exam, b/c he didn't recognize me.

namkcuR said:
One of my professors has scheduled a midterm exam for the day after the Superbowl.

Who schedules major exams for the day after the Superbowl?

Can't one forsee that a large percentage of one's 20-something students are going to get drunk and stay up all night rather than study?

I mean, I'm not going to get drunk and stay up all night(well, probably until 3 or 4am, but class isn't until 4 in the afternoon), but I'm sure a lot of others will.

Meh.

I don't know, man. When I was in college, we watched the Super Bowl, and whatever drinking went on happened before and during the game, and, when the game was over, it was like any other Sunday Night. It's not like this is New Year's Eve or something.

Back
Top Bottom