Mexico City I Setlist Watch and Party Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
pepepotro - If no one steps up from Mexico to receive your texts, would you be willing to text someone in the US?

My bet:

01. City Of Blinding Lights
02. Vertigo
03. Elevation?
04. Mysterious Ways
05. Until The End Of The World
06. New Years Day?
07. Beautiful Day?
08. Original Of The Species
09. Sometimes You Cant Make It On Your Own
10. Love And Peace Or Else
11. Sunday Bloody Sunday?
12. Bullet The Blue Sky?
13. Miss Sarajevo?

14. Pride (In The Name Of Love)

Pride - Where The Streets its rigth now¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ ,i have tickets in maybe the best spot in the stadium ,on the top of the stadium and the visibility from there its amazing , i can send the messages to my sister and here can send the report for put here, but im gonns confirm this rigth now.

That middle block of

SYCMIOYO
LAPOE
SBS
MS
PRIDE

I always skip on bootlegs because they rarely have anything new to offer.

pepepotro said:
Pride - Where The Streets its rigth now¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ ,i have tickets in maybe the best spot in the stadium ,on the top of the stadium and the visibility from there its amazing , i can send the messages to my sister and here can send the report for put here, but im gonns confirm this rigth now.

AWESOME PEPEOTRO!! whatever u can do would soo soo appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please let us know...if we can help !

pepepotro said:

thats great, thank you for doing that.

pepepotro said:

Awesome! :up:

Back
Top Bottom