MERGED --> SAN JOSE 4/9 PICTURES + Me & April's pics & story - Front Row - Saw Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Awesome pics! Love love love his red / black leather jacket! :heart:

So glad you guys managed such a sweet ass spot!!!

I just got home a couple of hours ago guys, but I promised to upload my pics. Same thing... I don't mind if anyone takes, as long as I get credited, 'k? :)

The Edge dance was TOO CUTE. I think I can now count myself as a full-fledge Edge fanatic. ;) I told Sicy half-jkingly if we had met him I would have asked him to sign my Converse, lol.

Adam, I was up but I was dog-tired. Honestly... I'm sure I'll be out that way again one day. :sexywink:

OK, next up, pics! :happy:

*Ally* said:

i can't tell what's going on in this photo, but could this be a picture of bono with your friend's camera? :eyebrow: it looks like he's grabbing something from the crowd...

d182c0e2.jpg

(thanks to kellyahern for posting this pic in Pleba!)

all right!. I finally made it into someone's photo! (guy in the hat with sign).

If you have any more, please let me know!

daafish said:

That one looks like when he gave his first pair a shades to someone in the audience.

That's when he grabbed my friend's camera! Unfortunately the pix he took didn't come out. She said most look like crap :)censored: cheap disposable camera). I'll try to post any decent ones.

u girls took some really really good pics!:

has otto tried to buy these from u yet?;)

what kinda camera did u use and how expensive was it?

db9
:)

Last edited:
LOL! I was there when Bono came in and then later when he signed autographs............guess I must have missed all of you.

Wow - you got some awesome pics, April! Some of those are better than most of the professional shots I've seen! But then, you did have a prime spot. :D

I am actually surprised that our little digital cameras took such great pics :lol:

Though I will be smarter next time if I get close... and use that 'sport' mode and take a few short movies... duhhhhhhh :huh:

Wow, awesome pics chicas!!! My first show is on May 7...you guys are getting me all stoked now!!

:combust:

Sicy said:
I am actually surprised that our little digital cameras took such great pics :lol:

Though I will be smarter next time if I get close... and use that 'sport' mode and take a few short movies... duhhhhhhh :huh:

so..sport mode is the key..thanks:)

db9

Hey Sicy and _PopAngel, sorry I missed you girls on Sunday...:sad: I will tell you that I got floor tickets Sunday night and it was an awesome experience.

What a weekend.......:drool:

So what's the scoop for Oakland in November....it's never too early to plan!!

WANTED: San Jose 4/9 front row fans

i'm looking for pictures that include fans in the front row from San Jose 4/9 concert. i was in the front row between edge and bono and would love to find pictures with me in them.

Back
Top Bottom