MERGED-->New White Stripes Album - "Elephant"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey, we're still jealous that you got to see the Strokes and we didn't...hopefully we'll all trade places soon.

~LadyLemon~ said:
Hey, we're still jealous that you got to see the Strokes and we didn't...hopefully we'll all trade places soon.

You're right, chica.

But at least we've supped together.. now that's something! We're equal now! :wave: :hug:

Hell yeah, rock 'n' roll!

:D

:hug:

WhiteStripes_NightFever_L.jpg

:sexywink:

How can you *not* get all melty about Jack White now?

I love the way he sings (or perhaps snarls) that line" But it's a FACT that I AM the seventh son."

I never ever thought of Jack White as a sex symbol until I heard that song.

Ladies, it'll change your life.

Really.

Run right out and listen to it.

Dude, I made a Ryan picture kind of like that!!!

336%3C966%3B23232%7Ffp69%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3Dxroqdf%3E232337442%3B%3A4%3Bot1lsi

Speaking of Ryan...somebody at the Ryan board offered to burn me a copy of this album to tide me over until I can buy it. :drool: :hyper:

Its a fucking brilliant song man!!!!!!!!!

And the video is sooooooo brilliantly done!!!!!!

When I hear it, I think of our Johnny Swallow in his bedroom with army fatigues on, and a stringy vest, really angry and headbutting the walls to the sound of the song while puffing on his ciggie and letting his room build up with smoke all while he stomps the floor very hard and screams things like 'Fucking HIIIIIIIIIIIIGH! Fucking I I!' and stuff..............

:happy:

ohmyfook...

this album has exceeded any and all expectations...:drool:
Since I've bought it...I think I've listened to it...oh about 7 times.
:help:
:crack: Jack and Meg White obsession so out of control here :crack:
Awesome album...
I dunno why but track 9 (can't think of the title right now) really reels me in.....do NOT listen to this while driving long distance. :der:
VERY dangerous.
When this track came on while driving back from the armpit that is Buffalo, I was tranced out. #9. Watch out. That song needs an advisory of some kind. :der:

Awwww Autumn!!!! :hug:

I've gotten to the point where Little Acorns makes me cry. :crack:
Have you seen the WS on the cover of Blender and Interview this month? :combust:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom