MERGED-->Melpop's Montreal Expereince-Video clip? + melpop with bono video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I second that U2Kitten - i was totally stunned&amazed by melpops story......:drool: WOW jelous or what? to imagine getting away with all of that with Bono!Sooo damn lucky, but a great girl you sound mel, despite the fact that i'm :evil: with envy!
I'm happy to see you posting on here again&had been looking out for you on here, lucky girl you! :wink: you're a celeb here :yes:

MelPop Roll:
s12.ysi.com/d.aspx?id=0LNGUW9VPFL501EMTC2LRTW9CX

Add http etc to the beginning and change ysi for those three little words, blah blah blah you know the story!

Spread the Bono lurrve!

Hi I'm new to this forum! I just wanted to say that MelPop you are one lucky girl!! I was freaking out albeit in a good way of your joy in meeting Bono. I really would like to see this video!

U2Girl1978 said:

I have no idea what you mean Lucy...I can't seem to make the link work.
Sorry, U2Girl. Copy and paste s12.ysi.com/d.aspx?id=0LNGUW9VPFL501EMTC2LRTW9CX into your address bar, put "http://" at the beginning of it, and change "ysi" for "you send it" (without the spaces)
Hope I'm making sense.
It's just we're not allowed to actually post You Send It links on this forum!

Reading all these accounts of people meeting the band is just incredible. It makes me sad though, because I've never been to a concert of theirs and I've never ever met them. I am so determined to meet them this upcoming tour(hopefully). I don't care how broke I become....

eek...I just feel sad and elated at the same time..lol:sad:

starsgoblue said:
The computer I need it on isn't the one I'm at. :huh: I hope this link still works tommorow....crosses fingers....
Don't worry Stars, if it doesn't work (though I think it will), I'll upload it again for ya.

U2Girl1978 said:

Mel I bow down to you! LOL... You totally rock. I hope to meet him one day....God it makes me so jealous!:bow:

He looked like he was kissing you! Was he? :applaud:

Yeah I think he looked at me a couple times... I remember this because of the video... My memory was pretty blurry after that... All I remember is the heat of the spotlight and his snuggly shoulder... and the intense squeezing. :ohmy:

If that ever happened to me I think I would have to have help getting off the stage. I don't believe I would be able to walk after something like that. I might just have to have someone scoop me off the stage, I honestly think I would melt into one big puddle. Melpop, you are too lucky. You will go down in history as the girl who rolled around with Bono. You lived all of us girls dreams and it was caught on tape! :bow:

Melpop said:

Yeah I think he looked at me a couple times... I remember this because of the video... My memory was pretty blurry after that... All I remember is the heat of the spotlight and his snuggly shoulder... and the intense squeezing. :ohmy:

*sigh* I definitely would like to get squeezed by him. :mac:

Another question! lol Umm...was he moaning when you kissed his neck or was he just moaning for the hell of it?

bono fixes, bono fixes.....lol:drool:

U2Girl1978 said:

*sigh* I definitely would like to get squeezed by him. :mac:

Another question! lol Umm...was he moaning when you kissed his neck or was he just moaning for the hell of it?

bono fixes, bono fixes.....lol:drool:

I guess he was moaning because of the kisses... but if I wasn't kissing him, maybe he would of been moaning anyway... I really don't know :hmm:

Mel, Can you describe Bono's kisses. i mean EVERYTHING???? Please, i am so jealous and want to live your experience in my mind...... (also any tongue???) Sorry I'm sooo dirty.

banjo said:
Mel, Can you describe Bono's kisses. i mean EVERYTHING???? Please, i am so jealous and want to live your experience in my mind...... (also any tongue???) Sorry I'm sooo dirty.

I don't remember him kissing me onstage... He did kiss me when he gave me a lift in Dublin a year later though...

Ahhh the link doesnt work... :S The file expired! Can someone do something about it?! Plz :)

Anyway you're very lucky Melpop! Thanks for sharing all this with us :heart:

Sorry Mel, I meant in the car. What was the kiss like. I read about it, but need more and more and more description. Could you please give us Bono-fantasisers some explicit detail??????? I know, I know I am pathetic!!!

Back
Top Bottom