MERGED --> Las Vegas + Las Vegas? + Vegas Baby!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can't find any tkts. I'll go the trading area on here because I'll trade my Staples tkts for even just 1 for 11/5.

Re: Re: Just got a GA for Las Vegas 2!!!!!!!!!!

Faith said:

CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN!! My, my...quite a happy U2 year for you!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dancing: :yes:

yes is has!! :yes: Faith... Thanks for your support!!:hug: A year that will forever stand out in my entire life!!!!!!!!!!

I now have 5 more chances to see them again.. Maybe even meet up with them again I hope!!:wink:

U2Fanatic4ever said:
holy crap!!
I bought my GA ticket online as a ticketfast ticket..I already got the ticket sent to me! Last week's sale I did the same thing and it took 3 or 4 days before i got my ticketfast ticket..

I emailed them last week when I hadn't gotten my ticket (I got the LA ticket way back in January the same day, so I wondered) and they told me that they had to verify every order...

I think since there was no U2 pre-sale, they didn't have to check... I was surprised to see my tickets come so soon!

HOLLYWOOD said:
Why all the whining about not getting the exact tickets you wanted. Some of us never even had a chance even though we were in immediately. Wish I had an opportunity to throw some back...but I would have taken anything.

I know - being in the building is good enough for me -- yes, the prices are "high", so it's hard to not complain about "crappy" seats - but some people didn't even get tickets to one show... I agree with you there...

schnazdoodle said:

I have nosebleeds in U210 for Friday night and GA's for the 5th... I might give up the Friday night seats - but I'm not sure yet...

I also got a seat for friday nite. It's the uppers, L214, row B. It looks like a good location, to the side of the stage. and have a GA for the 5th too. I too am trying to decide whether to give up my seat for fri or not. Might keep it and go to both shows.. Considering what people are saying that it is a smaller venue and that there are no nosebleed seats..all seats are good there.

schnazdoodle said:

I have nosebleeds in U210 for Friday night and GA's for the 5th... I might give up the Friday night seats - but I'm not sure yet...

I have a single for Friday night. This is a longshot, but if your Friday night pair are NOT $183 apiece, I'd like to take an interest in them. Provided I can sell my expensive single.

:sigh:

OMG!!!!!!!
STAN IS THE MAN!!!!!!!!!

My Vegas connection came through big-time! I was so bummed that I was in a wedding last weekend when the 11/4 show went on sale, and then 2 days ago when I tried for the 11/5 show I was shut out of TM for the first 5 minutes.

Today I found out my connection had asked his supervisor to hold 2 tickets for the 11/4 show - he got them for me in SECTION 12!!! :hyper:

I'm so excited that I will finally be able to meet some of you Western folk - especially the BAWs! :applaud: Hopefully martha can make it too...

I'm actually relieved that out of the 4 shows I'm going to, this is the one where I have actual seats rather than floor tickets - overall I'm guessing the chances of seeing the boys pre-show is slim to none but at least I'll have a chance to wait and watch for them rather than being tethered to the GA line :)

Last edited:
Well, I pulled up a single today for Saturdays show on Ticketmaster! I just checked again and I pulled up another. I threw them back though because I already have tickets. Go for it! quick.

Back
Top Bottom