MERGED-->I'm sure you're all going to+Maddox takes on U2+Funniest U2 Article I've

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No reason to send complaints. Who the fuck cares what some low-fi web-geek thinks about U2. I couldn't even read it, the slop was so tiresome.

Interesting article. He makes some valid points about the new album and perhaps U2 can pick up a few pointers for future reference. But in general, I find it hard to believe that all of the 11 worse songs of the year are from the same album. It just goes to show that Maddox doesn't listen to much other music except U2. Thanks for posting the link.

Cheers,

J

:lol: I am sorry, but i find this article funny as hell. Needledick maddox must have put some serious time into listening to HTDAAB, and also writting this hilarious piece of crap.

jick said:
Interesting article. He makes some valid points about the new album and perhaps U2 can pick up a few pointers for future reference. But in general, I find it hard to believe that all of the 11 worse songs of the year are from the same album. It just goes to show that Maddox doesn't listen to much other music except U2. Thanks for posting the link.

Cheers,

J

He's a fan in denial

Okay...does this guy like U2? If not, what kind of person spends so much time analyzing an entire album and music group that they don't even like? :scratch:

I haven't read the article yet, but I am quite a fan of his site. Most of the time it's incredibly offensive and hilarious. I reccomend that no one take this article seriously, because neither does he. Don't bother sending complaints if you are offended, because that only fuels his desire to piss people off. Take everything on his site with a spoonful of salt. :)

:laugh:

He lost any point to prove when he said "when was the last time they had a hit?"

riiight...check out the rest of his page.....what an idiotic asshole? He must get NO respect in 'real life,' so he makes a website where only he is right and talks about how 'smart' he is.......sad really, all that bottled up anger must really hurt when he takes a dump!~!!!! lol:huh:

:lol:

Come on, this is bullshit. This guy is allways saying shit about everybody. Complaining would be a waste of time, it's not like we're going to change his mind (if that's really what he thinks about the album) and make him write good things about U2 there. It's his site so he always wins. Fuck it.

Last edited:
I didn't have much respect for this guy until he said:

3. How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb - U2 - Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own

zzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.... YAWN. So let me get this straight: U2's "triumphant return to its rock and roll roots" includes a teary song about his dad's struggle with cancer. Rock on you frauds.

This guy truely KNOWS what he's talking about...

He's very creative to actually come up with bad stuff to say about this album.

You really have to take his site because it's usualy tongue plastered right in cheek... I'm sure he doesn't mean half the things he says.

It sure is funny though :hmm: I love how he described Lindsey Lohan's CD as "aural holocaust":lol:

Last edited:
Mac Phisto said:
No reason to send complaints. Who the fuck cares what some low-fi web-geek thinks about U2. I couldn't even read it, the slop was so tiresome.
i agree. why do people get their knickers in a twist anyone slams the band? they're so huge, it's bound to happen.

Say he hates U2.

Why does that prevent you from liking them?

Live and let live, people.

I thought it was pretty funny myself.

But then again I don't care what anyone else likes or dislikes.

"New age mystic bullshit." lol. I hope somebody can describe some of my band's music that way someday.

Didn't anyone get it?

Only a fan could write that....It's called tongue in cheek and solely written to get responses like this, which are as funny as the original writing...
:slant:

That was funny! My favorite part was this one:

7. How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb - U2 - A Man And A Woman

Great song, if you ignore the ho-hum music and the fact that "romance" doesn't rhyme with "distance." This song exemplifies the reason I hate songs with lyrics. Listen you dolts: if a song has a "message," then it probably doesn't matter because more often than not, song writers compromise their message for the sake of making a song that sounds good, or they compromise the music for the sake of pushing their shallow agenda. Maybe U2 wouldn't suck so hard if they stopped preaching and started rocking instead. Of course, that's difficult to do with Sepultura holding a near monopoly on all things that rock.

Is he making fun of himself here or what?

};)~

you got to laugh at this article, some of it I just laughed off and the rest I didn't take seriously. "Nobody Cares!!!" thats hilarious, can we say platinum in a week and a half?

I love Maddox... he always takes an ass-backwards stance on everything just to piss people off and it's hilarious :p

but you can't take anything he says seriously, he also said Dawn of the Dead was the best movie of the year after all :p

this is funny as hell!!!hilarious

my fave parts are when ever he points to bano's shades and says(nice shades dumass) or something like that very funny stuff!

ps banos version of goldeneye eye rocks!!!

Last edited:
Angela Harlem said:
Didn't anyone get it?

Only a fan could write that....It's called tongue in cheek and solely written to get responses like this, which are as funny as the original writing...
:slant:

:yes:

I'm enjoying this thread more than I did the article thingie or whatever you want to call it.

:lmao:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom