MERGED --> I think I have Mercy!!!!! + Mercy, the b side w/ Achtung Bab + Mercy!?!?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's really no point in making high bitrate files from a low bitrate wma source. Quality won't increase (it will actually decrease a little, as a side effect of the transcoding) and it will only generate larger files than necessary.

That said, I agree with the general opinion that this is a good song, but definetly a b-side in its current form. They could probably have worked on it some more and done some editing if they wanted to put it on the album, but Bono seems happy they'll be releasing it as a b-side the way it is now, and I can certainly see his point of view.

I'm on dial-up. I don't mind low quality, just that I can hear the song, so - can somebody make a file that's max. 5 megs?

Thanks! (haven't heard the album, so I'd get at least one song...:drool: )

Thanks to all who helped distribute this!

And to the one who found the song mysteriously; Thank you, I want your connections!

Honestly the one that spanisheyes put out is the exact quality of the cd I have. And no there is no Fast Cars on it unfortunately!!!
So glad everyone is enjoying it so much!!! :combust:

U2SJ said:
Honestly the one that spanisheyes put out is the exact quality of the cd I have. And no there is no Fast Cars on it unfortunately!!!
So glad everyone is enjoying it so much!!! :combust:

thanks for posting it, loving it U2SJ :wink:

caragriff said:

this is the u2 i love.
this song does not know the word dull.
i wish HTDAAB had the bravery of this song.

namkcuR said:

HTDAAB isn't brave now?

what i should have posted was i love mercy.
and thanks for sharing it with us U2SJ.
the lyrics are amazing and they really really impressed me and spoke to me in a way that some of the other songs are not connecting with me. i love this band. i am still trying to fall in love with the bomb.
but i am happy to report i just fell in love with yahweh this morning :)

omg, come home from school today and look what I get. Amazing song. I haven't listened to anything from the album yet, but I'll make an exception with this as it's just a b-side. I won't download Fast Cars though just in case it's on the limited edition album i get :).

Well, I've now read all of these posts as I wait for this song to finish downloading over here--let me just say that, as a dial-up user (BOO-URNS!!!), I feel the pain of SOOOO many people who've posted.

What I wanna' do, though, is send a huge thank you out to everybody who made this leak into something truly extraordinary; I just registered at Interference, here, in the last week...and it's been one hell of a ride, let me tell you. I'm serious when I say that you people are the greatest fans in the world. This is a place I plan to frequent for a LOOOONG time! You are all amazing.

Also, I would like to express similar sentiments to what a few others have said. MAN, does it suck missing all this while asleep....or while out until all hours of the morning. I was around on the boards yesterday evening (US Central Time), and nothing was up, so I went out; I didn't get in until like three in the morning, so I just hit the sack immediately; and then I slept in until like noon....man do I wish I had a class that would've woken me up earlier, today...! Either way, it's great to come on several hours after things have exploded and still be able to know what's what--you are all kings, I tell you...!

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom