MERGED --> I think I have Mercy!!!!! + Mercy, the b side w/ Achtung Bab + Mercy!?!?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a great song, why isn't it on the album?

Is anyone posting Fast Cars yet? How about Neon Lights?

devlzfan said:
This is a great song, why isn't it on the album?

Is anyone posting Fast Cars yet? How about Neon Lights?

Neon Lights is on the b-side of Vertigo so I suggest you go and buy the single!!!!!!

Mercy is amazing. I think it needed to be cut a little, but damn...I think it's extremely solid. They could have put it on the top half of HTDAAB and it have been considered a strong track. I've said it before, the chorus is just so rocking....

"I'LL BE GONE AGAIN....AGAIN!!!"

I burned this song to disk and the music came out all distorted :uhoh: Maybe it is just me....

Sicy said:
I burned this song to disk and the music came out all distorted :uhoh: Maybe it is just me....

Which version? The mp3 or wma? I can convert either to an audio file if you'd like. (All thanks to some kickin' software a friend got me for my site... wee! I love my U2 buddies!)

:hmm: i burned the mp3 file that i posted on the last page and it sounds fantastic.

frustrating when technology doesn't work the way you want it to.

thank you for the links for these wonderful songs - :applaud:

So much BEAUTIFUL U2 music to listen to and cherish and to be inspired by!

We are all very fortunate to be living at the same time as these incredible musicians and human beings. :adam: :larry: :edge: :bono: :hug:

WOW!!!!!

How the heck did this song not make it onto the Bomb? The Edge sounds beautiful and Bono has come up with some great lyrics. I can't believe they wouldn't spend a little time working on this one and putting it on the album.

Obviously, we're all biased here, but don't you think that even U2 B-sides kick all over the garbage being put out by other bands today?

Thanks to all of you for working so hard to get this song out there for us to enjoy.!!!

the bit when the drums kick in at the 'i feel nothing bit' is fucking amazing...i'm jumping around the room! quality stuff

Mercy it's in a thread somewhere..................any links someone, help, do a good deed here for your fellow human

Can someone send it to me as well. I got it yesterday when I was out of town but couldn't e-mail it to myself due to size. I couldn't listen to it b/c the comp I was on was not mine, and didn't have the software.

Thanks in advance. .

choughton@tampabay.rr.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom