MERGED-->HTDAAB Tracks ONLY here please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To use yousendit.com

Go to yousendit.com

Type your email in both parts where it wants an email address, unless you're sending the file to someone [which then when it's sent they will get an email from yousendit-com with the link to go and download from].

Find the file on your hard drive. Don't worry about making any comments. Press to send.

Wait as yousendit.com uploads your file.

You will then get a new page with the referral link to the page you can download the track from, plus an email with the link if it was your email you put in the first box.

Ta-da!

Last edited:
Thanks btdavis! :D

I thought I was going to have to download the whole thing for just one song! That is not the case because they are listed individually.

btdavis said:
Guys, forget "You Send It." The entire album is here:

http://www.thegoalissoul.cjb.net/

Right click each link, "save target as" and you're done!

I'm after the high quality version of one song, OOTS.

It would be kinda silly for me to have the high quality of all the others and a lower quality of just one, wouldn't it?

So yes, if someone can upload this high quaility to yousendit, I would be much obliged.

Thank you.

Every time I try to download a track from yousendit it gets to 1% and syas the server was reset.

enajh2 said:
Here is the full album at 128 kbps, but I can't recommend the 320kbps files highly enough for CD playback :up: :)

I knew I would have a use for this redirect some day! :lol:

http://www.thegoalissoul.cjb.net/

As a few and more people should be saying...these files are only for those who are going to buy the album:)

Alan

:bow: thank you and of course I'll buy the album
;)

So I can't seem to get Original or Miracle Drug, and Sometimes is only about the first 30 seconds...everything else has worked just - well - dandy. Any thoughts? Anyone?

Strike that, I just got Miracle Drug...so it's just ORiginal and Sometimes

And now the rest...everyone, thanks for the help...it's time to lose some serious sleep and listen and listen and listen....

Can I remove the 128 kbps tracks form my webspace now?

I've just seen that the 192kbps torrent has 1151 seeds! :yes:

Alan

On poplemon.com you can also find high quality links only fast cars isn't there but you can find it at Kazaa or a torrent site
Have fun :wink:

Sorry, just one quick question!!!!!!! I "downloaded" All Because of You, but i cliked open instead of save when downloading... and I dunno where it is now... i've searched for it... I've tried downloading it but now it just goes to a Windows Media Player thing... Can any1 tell me where is ABOY? Or could someone email it to me...?
diarmaidmcgrath@hotmail.com

I have most of the new stuff. The only link on you send it that is currently working is not giving me the whole Original of the Species. It is too bad too because the first half sounds like the best of the album to me.

I'd love it if someone could send me Original and, of all things, Vertigo.

It would make my day.

Thanks

jrherman@earthlink.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom