MERGED --> Gif Thread V + Gif request!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bonocomet said:
:wave: Val

Here's one for Gav fans

bonogavinlaughcamille.gif

Gavno = hawtness! :drool:

I have a request. How about a gif of Bono hugging Val Kilmer during SNL?

How heavenly would that be!

You're welcome Val :) Things are goin fine. Which SNL is that? :ohmy: I'm not sure if I've ever seen it. If I can get that clip I'm sure we can do a gif. :hmm:

I believe it was in 2001. I looked for it on youtube and it's not there. I do know it was torrented.

Val Kilmer was the host, and Bono walks past him and then backs up and puts his arm on Kilmer and if I remember correctly, says/sings "Come on Baby Light my Fire" (Val Kilmer had played Jim Morrison in a film)

Do you know where else I might look for it? I checked u2 Torrents and I don't see it there. I also googled videos and don't see it. :( I'm not really sure where else to look :reject:

Last edited:
I have it ona DVD, but I don't know how to rip and all that stuff. Would you like me to send you a copy?

Really? sure! But 1st let me go home tonight and check all my dvd's :reject: I have a lot of compilation dvds I haven't watched in years and I just want to be sure I don't already have it, and have forgotten. The only thing is, it won't help us as far as gifs go because I also would need the file on my computer and I don't know how to do that either. :(
I'll let you know!

Ok, that makes sense. I am so envious of people who understand the technical part of the computer world.

Oh well, we all have our gifs! :sexywink:

bonocomet said:
Dang! Had to dig back to page 10 to find this thread. Anyways... my daughter is back at making some animations... I'll try to get a little something for everyone.

First up.. Larry.

Larrylaughscamille.gif

:larry: :ohmy: can i please have your permission, can i take this one, thanks

Val said:
I believe it was in 2001. I looked for it on youtube and it's not there. I do know it was torrented.

Val Kilmer was the host, and Bono walks past him and then backs up and puts his arm on Kilmer and if I remember correctly, says/sings "Come on Baby Light my Fire" (Val Kilmer had played Jim Morrison in a film)

that would be way cool to see! could you post it on youtube?

thanks for all the awesome gifs!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom