MERGED ----> Edge at Berklee College 5-12-07

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

silvrlvr

Refugee
the edge at berklee

Commencement is just two days away, and the Berklee College of Music has a hot photo of Edge on its Web site.

http://www.berklee.edu/

Can any Bostonians make it to the ceremony? It's at 10 a.m. Saturday at Agganis Arena at B.U., which is on the Green Line of the T. It's not open to the public but I'll bet you can do some Edge spotting outside.

maybe we should just let them have their graduation in peace rather than psycho stalking the edge?

Another cool thing about Berklee graduation is that the students perform music by the honorees. I don't know if the honorees perform with the students -- but I wouldn't be surprised. If anyone sees Dallas in Boston today I guess we'll know the answer :)

I was hoping to go, since I know someone graduating, but it wasn't going to workout and I also didn't know if he'd (the Edge that is) actually show up or not. Oh well, I'll be in town later, maybe he'll be wandering the streets haha.

edgemay123.jpg

edgemay12mor.jpg

edgemay12s.jpg

edgemay12mor2.jpg

edgemay12.jpg

edgemay12m.jpg

edgemay12gs.jpg

http://news.search.yahoo.com/search...ncement+2007&datesort=1&fr=yfp-t-455&c=images

Edge at Berklee College 5-12-07

There's new pics of Edge at Berklee College from today on yahoo and getty image. Here's a few of the pics.......

5-12-07.jpg

5-12-071.jpg

Re: Edge at Berklee College 5-12-07

arw9797 said:
There's new pics of Edge at Berklee College from today on yahoo and getty image. Here's a few of the pics.......

5-12-07.jpg

5-12-071.jpg

awesome pics!! :ohmy: :faint:

edge minus beanie substituted for a grad hat... :wink:

on closer inspection, maybe his beanie is under the grad hat or not? :hmm: :nerd:

Not that their identities will be tops on anyone's priority list, :wink: but left to right, the others in the photo are the widow of jazz musician Andrew Hill who accepted his doctorate in his place (sadly, he died unexpectedly just a few weeks ago); Emilio and Gloria Estefan (she delivered the commencement address, so that's her at the podium in the other picture); and Berklee president Roger Brown.

Holy crap! I was so not prepared for this!
Awwww. Dr. Edge. I'm so proud :cute:

Sriously tho: Edge, LOSE the facial hair. It's such a shame to hide that pretty face under yukky stubble. :(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom