MERGED-->A Play-by-Play of Dave Fanning's Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
When does Dave fanning go on air?? How many hours?

How long till Dave Fanning's show starts????

It is now 12:00 noon in Niagara Falls Canada!!!

I have class at 1, help!

I'll be listening. I know the stream will be blocked out, but it'll be fun waiting for those 3 minutes of silence and knowing that Vertigo has been unleashed upon the world.

Then, I'll just sit back, and wait for a nice, juicy mp3 to come my way. :wink:

ill be sitting with my radio waiting forthe hose in 27 minutes. :drool:

or, i can sit in the car for digital radio with clear reception. :hmm:

beli said:

lol. The music is reaaaalllly bad on this station. :crazy:

Yes it is. :lol:

hotpress.com is reporting that tomorrow, Sept. 24, will be a red-letter day for U2 fans with "Vertigo," the first single from U2's "How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb," finally reaching radio.

As has been reported elsewhere, hotpress.com is saying Dave Fanning will premiere the track on his radio show tonight. The site reports:

"To hear this hugely anticipated world exclusive, tune in to Dave Fanning's RTÉ 2FM show between 6.30 and 7pm on Thursday, September 23."

I think their server must be on overload. I could listen to the stream fine yesterday, but today I keep getting errors and the audio is skipping all over the place.

Lara Mullen said:
on winmx there are results for u2 vertigo.

:|

Fakes, fakes, and more fakes :) There are songs mislabeled as U2 - Vertigo (and other variations) all over the 'net.

:hyper: Ok guys, I am here waiting for the play by play since I dont have realplayer at work...so keep us posted!!!
:hyper::hyper::hyper:
Im sooooo excited today!!! New U2 day! Happy Vertigo Day!

Jaxx said:
I think their server must be on overload. I could listen to the stream fine yesterday, but today I keep getting errors and the audio is skipping all over the place.

yeah no joke:mad: i don't think i'd want to hear it even if it wasn't blacked out. oh well, it'll be on kbco 97.3 at 11 tomorrow.

and wow, this song might be even better than cher:wink:

so we are carrying on from the indie 103 listening party? - the lead up music was better that night. Yes i'm going to tourture myself by listening to the blackout
well bruce is on so it isn't so bad now...

nurse chrissi said:
so we are carrying on from the indie 103 listening party? - the lead up music was better that night. Yes i'm going to tourture myself by listening to the blackout
well bruce is on so it isn't so bad now...

Party on, I say! Roll on that silence! My ears are waiting!

Back
Top Bottom