May, 29, 2011 Canad Inns Stadium - Winnipeg, MB

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seat map up on Ticketmaster

35704s.gif

I know I can just guess that tomorrow AM there may, in fact, be a presale I am entitled to as a member of U2.com, and I may, in fact, be able to possibly purchase tickets to a show that they may, in fact, be nice enough to announce on the band's website before the tickets go on sale.

OMFG!

:down::down::down::down:

Anyone want to tear some shit up in in Irish pub the night before the show?

We'll be there Saturday... and someone local needs to give us "the pub" to go to. It needs a jukebox though and I'll provide the tunes :D

They made same mistake with Pittsburgh though, they had the U2.com presale starting on "Wednesday" when it first hit TM last week, and then it was changed to Thursday. We shall see, but I bet U2.com presale doesn't start until Thursday.

We should know tomorrow morning though ;)
you = smart :applaud:

(ticketmaster still says Wednesday as of right now)

We'll be there Saturday... and someone local needs to give us "the pub" to go to. It needs a jukebox though and I'll provide the tunes :D

I'm local but wouldn't a U2 pubcrawl get in the way of standing in line time? :D

Does anyone know if they're having a venue/live nation presale? It was originally on the TM website...but was pulled off as of this morning. Is the only presale the u2.com one? A friend told me he heard the concert organizer say there was going to be no presales at all.

Thanks for the info.

When did we special Horizon people get demoted?

Yeah, I know, that kind of sucks. I'm a Breather, but I got some wicked seats when I bought for my Horizon buds on the Pittsburgh presale... first row on Edge's side in the closest section to the stage that were $90 seats.

I'm still SO debating whether I get $250 seats or go for the Red Zone auction... and I'm really REALLY torn....

For sure!!!! :hyper:

Wow, that stadium is tiny. :ohmy: If flights weren't between $600 and $700 from Boston, I would seriously be considering this show.

It is incredibly tiny....The show I went to, I was in section x, row 4. The stage was not even on the field at all...It was located in front of the whole thing. Crazy to think that those same seats would be beside the claw! :ohmy: There seriouslty won't be a bad seat, and I am thinking GA's will be hard to get. I am renewing my membership to get new codes!

I keep looking at that seating chart and drooling. The Claw takes up 3 of the 7 sections along the side!!!

Congrats all Winnipeg U2 fans! It's been a long wait since '97. Just need to wait for the presale code.

...and the Canadinn(hotel!) is sold out!:sad:

ETA: It better not snow!!! :madwife:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom