May 20, 2017 - Los Angeles, CA - Rose Bowl

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
okay then! Thanks for answering my question trojanchick:wave: Are we to assume then that there will be a GA list following tomorrow's show already floating around for Sundays show??

This is from the email: "Line-up will begin at 8:00 AM and will happen on a first-come, first-served basis on event day."

Let's see if the venue honors that. I'm OK with 300 people on a list getting in front of me if they are physically there before me, but not after me.

Local SoCal news has been going on for the past couple days how bad traffic will be in all areas around Pasadena this weekend, especially for Saturday due not just because of the U2 shows but because there's also a major bike marathon, the JPL facility is having their annual open house and freeway work being done on the 210 freeway right at the Rose Bowl exit.

I am GA but man I don't get the line thing anymore. We have a room near the shuttle pickup, so we will hang by the pool, have a few adult beverages, relax, listen to some U2 tunes, and head over when everyone is ready to do so. And at the show we will have a TREMENDOUS time. :D

FYI for people looking to arrive early.

2pq10du.png

Sounding like there are going to be loads of people out there early tomorrow. I'm probably gonna show up early afternoon, hang with peeps in line and see what we get.

It's credit card ticket checkin and security check at the gate. Then you go to another line inside the gate, but not to the floor yet.

Damn then I have no idea what to do. I won GAs, and just got an email saying the tickets are "friend and family" tickets, and I can't pick them up til 5 at will call. Anybody have advice?

So, realistically, if I wanted to leave *right now* how do I get there via public transport if the park and ride doesn't start running until 3:30?

Well, we're here. Hanging out amidst all these people with numbers on their hands. Apparently they are letting them in 100 at a time and then everybody else? Kind of unclear how all of that is going to work.

Guess we will just wait to see when the line starts moving.

Last edited:
Drove by about an hour ago, seemed to be quite a few spaces still in the GA lot, but man its quite warm out. Hows the line in the heat? Went back to the ac in the hotel for awhile.

Drove by about an hour ago, seemed to be quite a few spaces still in the GA lot, but man its quite warm out. Hows the line in the heat? Went back to the ac in the hotel for awhile.

We are currently hanging out under some big trees "near" the line, but not in the line. Temp is great here, very chill. I think the numbered people are lining up soon but still not really sure. We will probably stay in the shade until the line starts moving and then just hop in the back. Plenty of space on that floor I figure, notand it's probably going to be chaos organizing these people in line.

Do they check IDs with credit cards? One person in my group is going to have to use someone else's credit card.

Back
Top Bottom