Man Called Sun in the tune of The Communist Sun God Worshippers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope! I'm an only child. Random question, Zee :wink:

No I'm intensely jealous of people with brothers and sisters, my childhood was quite lonely :sad: ...but then, I generally hate other people. So Hurrah :lol:

Do you have any Zee? I know you have a sister... anymore?

No I just have one sister :) We're like best friends and then we intensely dislike each other, then we make up again. :lol: Sister-sister relationships are fascinating.

I hate people too Emma :hi5: When are you coming here by the way so we can be hermits and watch movies and read books all day?

No I just have one sister :) We're like best friends and then we intensely dislike each other, then we make up again. :lol: Sister-sister relationships are fascinating.

I hate people too Emma :hi5: When are you coming here by the way so we can be hermits and watch movies and read books all day?

Aw that's cute, is she older or younger? Yep I always find them interesting - my friends are like "I HATE my sister!" one minute and then "I LOVE my sister!" the next... craziness!

Tomorrow? :sexywink: We'd make the COOLEST roommates !

I always feel lonely, but I've very much come to enjoy it and go out of my way to isolate myself nowadays. People are just... irritating, as far as I'm concerned. Not worth the effort generally.

You can ask me how... if you apply to Manchester you'll be closer to Wayne :wink:

Why are you never at classes?

Wayne would never be rid of me :evil: I'm just not sure how I'd go about it, like getting forms and things and... just so confusing. And I think I might have left it too late for a Summer 2009 start :sad:

I loathe college (it's all about getting through the exams rather than the actual learning), I loathe the people and plus I haven't been very well lately so.. I prefer to stay at home and read :D

:lol: Maybe you need to start worshipping a Leprechaun. :wink:

I might just start doing that Justin :wink:

What you do is, find the website of a place you'd like to go to. Or, narrow it down by state, and then go to their websites to see if they have courses that fit you/you're interested in. And then you go to "Apply online" and click international application. That will tell the requirements by country.

At least you won't have to take 2 English tests like I had to :lol:

I love being at home too, gosh we're such hermits :lol:

On a side note, I notice that when I left facebook in 2007, all my photos tagged by my friends (partying, having fun :uhoh: ) are all gone now. Good. :D

Yes and I'm glad of that :shifty:

Not that I did anything wild, I don't even drink. But I don't think the pics are a representation of me as I'm not the partying kind. Hope this makes sense...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom