LP13 - Still Waiting - 1980 days since Bono announced Songs of Ascent

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can confirm they aren't working with Apple. To appeal to the younger kids, they're launching their own line of teen deodorant. When you buy the new album, you get a free sample. The album will be called "Songs of a Scent."

well i guess it beats the usual Ass Scent and all that goes with it

"Everything is finished" from a source close to one of the producers. :drool: Can't tell anything else, cause I don't know.

The location where U2 were working with Epworth was revelaed by the same source to my friend one month before the news leaked out.

The location where U2 were working with Epworth was revelaed by the same source to my friend one month before the news leaked out.

so the question is whether "finished" means that the U2 album is done, or merely their work with Epworth

"Everything is finished" from a source close to one of the producers. :drool: Can't tell anything else, cause I don't know.

Let's hope so, because now is about when they'd need to finish by for a fall release.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Let's hope so, because now is about when they'd need to finish by for a fall release.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

They probably wrapped it up while in Eze, even though Bono was out and about most of the time.

Hope they're actually done.

In the season when the...
fall19.gif

and...
capsule_616x353.jpg

and...
screen568x568.jpeg

TRICK.
OR.
TREAT?

They probably wrapped it up while in Eze, even though Bono was out and about most of the time.

Hope they're actually done.

How would they wrap up the album while on vacation ?

That Danger Mouse visit in Eze was probably part of the process...?

Discussing track list / order ?
Listening to the finished album together ?

That info came from some dude's tweet claiming here was "there" with them for a few hours right ? Who was the guy again ?

:shrug:

wow... if it hasn't hit you guys what happened 8 hours ago at the turn of the clock...

interference is really its own little universe... :smh:

stick your head out of the mud...

pleba should be known as plab

This is not really anything "new" but I spoke with someone yesterday who works in venue managing who told me U2 is booking shows next year. He gave nothing more specific than that, and of course included the caveat that these things can change due to injury or whatever. But that seems to fit with what we have been hearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom