LP13: Oh well Oh Well Oh Well Oh Well....Tell Me More!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand the surprise but dang drop the bomb already and surprise us lol.

I imagine if it goes like that: "let's surprise our fans! Let's drop the album right after the Super Bowl"

The fanbase: "OMG, they gonna give us an album after the SB"

U2: "ok, so let's drop this in march"

Fanbase: "OHHH, I think they'll gonna do like NLOTH and deliver it in march"

U2: "DAFUQ? Ok, let's drop this bad boy in a surprise Apple event, no one will ever..."

Fanbase: THERE'S A TENT IN THE APPLE EVENT, U2 IS GOING TO DELIVER THE NEW ALBUM

And the cycle goes on and on

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Unsurprising...IF this report is true. Though remember, despite what those challenged for reading comprehension thought, Fisher never claimed the bridge story was from an "insider" source. He was clear he heard it from someone on the street in Dublin near the bridge. So his being "right" or "wrong" does nothing to prove or disprove any "insider" status, which he doesn't claim to have on this record anyway. So it's a little funny to see people like petulant children saying "See, Fisher was wrong about the bridge story, this proves he doesn't have insider sources" (when he never claimed anyway) then turn around and say "Well, even if he was right, so what. He just read it on the internet". Can't have it both ways (though not for want of trying).

Nonetheless, IF his information does turn out to be accurate, it should be a Feast of Crows around here...though those dancing with some kind of weird glee last Sunday (and it was just a few, most people were decent) about this and/or trolling both boards because they thought it proved something will never admit they were wrong, or apologise, because no one ever does.

In any event, if U2 really has been running around Dublin recording videos, it's great news, no matter what the source. :)

Yea... No.

After it was thought that it was merely a Guinness ad the douche backtracked and blamed the reporter who sent the first tweet for starting the rumors.

But if he actually got the information from quizzing a security guard, then all lord douchenstein would have to say is "I stand by what I was told, maybe he lied or didn't know, but the guard led me to believe it was U2"

DO try to keep up

vwMin.gif

Can I believe now? I want to believe

I would be surprised that we have no news by the end of September. If it was done months ago I can't see them working on the Carney movie soundtrack without more delays plus a tour delay.

It's too fucking long!

Sent from my iPod touch using U2 Interference

I'll be a Negative Nancy and refuse to believe it's happening. :wink:

"It" may indeed be about to happen, but define "it".
Are we sure a new video means a new album?
We got burnt badly last time with Invisible and the whole "omg they are shooting a video, there must be an album!" thing.

Ensayo can mean assess, report or rehearse...edit - sorry started typing before the above explanation

Where's Super Yo for the real translation? I'm assuming they are talking about U2 rehearsing.

@U2Valencia: Los últimos movimientos de #U2 vienen de Malibú, parece que han vuelto a los ensayos para hacer directo.. Buena pinta #u2newalbum

The last U2 movements come from Malibu, it looks like they are back in rehearsals... Looks good.

So terry is in LA, for some non-defined work (could be recording or rehearsals), U2 are in Malibu specifically rehearsing. This apple thing may just be happening.

So terry is in LA, for some non-defined work (could be recording or rehearsals), U2 are in Malibu specifically rehearsing. This apple thing may just be happening.

Who said that the band were specifically rehearsing? Did I miss something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom