LP13: New Improved and now Fisher-free!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The world doesn't need yet another man telling women which approved, non-threatening methods they can use to express themselves.

Oh my goodness. So in the end you are doing exactly what you told me not to do. You don't want me to express myself.

At some point, will Brazilian Waxes be a topic?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

So Beyoncé is a prostitute, but the author of 'Sex' is not, and pointing out someone's country is racist?

There are somethings that boys should leave up to the men.

LOL...Fisher is off limits but racism, sexism, Brazil & Beyoncé is all the rage in the new album thread. Yep, sounds about right.

"New & Improved" indeed. Someone should just put this one out of its misery now and start over.

WTF is that????

Brazillian is not a race, it's a nationality. Very basic difference between the two.

Also, your nationality is a FACT. If someone called me an Australian, that isn't racist, because it is TRUE!

For fuck's sake, you have the biggest persecution complex I have ever seen on this site.

I woudnt call you Australian, because it doesn't matter to me. It makes no difference in any statement i would make.
Nobody aked you "hey where is this guy come from"? You didn't call me brazillian because to the sake of fact, so please stop bullshit me.

I don't think you understand racism if you think someone calling you Brazilian is racist.

What about someone calling you a "lonely American" instead of a "lonely person"? Because adding "American" into that phrase doesn't seem to change the "loneliness" factor much. Does nationality really have any pertanent quality whatsoever in describing the loneliness of an individual? If it doesn't, it certainly sounds a tad racist to me. Now calling you "American" really has no pertaining qualities in describing how lonely you are or you are not, or am I missing something here?

So Beyoncé is a prostitute, but the author of 'Sex' is not, and pointing out someone's country is racist?

There are somethings that boys should leave up to the men.

Name a good, worthy contribution of Beyoncé to music in general. Whats her legacy?

What about someone calling you a "lonely American" instead of a "lonely person"? Because adding "American" into that phrase doesn't seem to change the "loneliness" factor much. Does nationality really have any pertanent quality whatsoever in describing the loneliness of an individual? If it doesn't, it certainly sounds a tad racist to me. Now calling you "American" really has no pertaining qualities in describing how lonely you are or you are not, or am I missing something here?

Spot on.

I woudnt call you Australian, because it doesn't matter to me. It makes no difference in any statement i would make.
Nobody aked you "hey where is this guy come from"? You didn't call me brazillian because to the sake of fact, so please stop bullshit me.

I wouldn't care if you did. It carries no negative connotations. But again, I wasn't the one who said it. That's twice now you've accused me of racism when it was other people (and it wasn't even racist when they did it). So, you know what, fuck you, you ignorant fuck.

Name a good, worthy contribution of Beyoncé to the music in general. Whats her legacy?

The Austin Powers movie was pretty good.

26444429.jpg

The band are turning into zombies.

according to the oed:

2eob394.jpg

and racism?
k2ivjd.jpg

hmm, that's not happening here at all. stop with the persecution complex and picking fights with people. not to mention this:
And maybe I was a little out of line when I said this is sad times. Interference is still a fantastic place to spend time. Maybe I was trying to get some attention. :wink:
combined with the picking fights certainly sounds like trolling. if you can't have a civil discussion about race and/or nationality, then i strongly suggest dropping the subject.

Listening to gangsta rap during this read definitely enhances the experience.

If calling Beyoncé a prostitute offended anyone i am really sorry, it was not my intention. I stand by my opinion but maybe i shouldn't have pointed that out the way i did.
My point was more about U2 wanting to be mainstream at all costs. It does bother me that a band like U2 trying to stand next to awful artists like Beyoncé and other hot names in the scene today.

Again sorry if i offended anyone.

Listening to gangsta rap during this read definitely enhances the experience.

I highly suggest the Fire Walk With Me soundtrack. Gives the thread a slightly more eerie feel but whatever works for you.

Well that escalated quickly.

I think Ill lay low for a while until the smoke clears from this train wreck of a thread.

I imagine it will take a few hours before this cycles through the normal Coldplay/Rush/Nazi Avatar/sexism/Irish democracy/ Bono is fat/Fisher is fake/Fisher is real conversations and then I imagine we should be back on topic.

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

If calling Beyoncé a prostitute offended anyone i am really sorry, it was not my intention. I stand by my opinion but maybe i shouldn't have pointed that out the way i did.
My point was more about U2 wanting to be mainstream at all costs. It does bother me that such an band like U2 trying to stand next to awful artists like Beyoncé and others names in the scene today.

Again sorry if i offended anyone.

As long as you don't call me a prostitute, we're cool. :)

I wouldn't care if you did. It carries no negative connotations. But again, I wasn't the one who said it. That's twice now you've accused me of racism when it was other people (and it wasn't even racist when they did it). So, you know what, fuck you, you ignorant fuck.

The Austin Powers movie was pretty good.

Ignorant fuck? How internet creates so many machos its funny.

Damn it. Saw 161 new posts...I should have known better

Ah heck, I'm ok with being called a prostitute.

Back
Top Bottom