LP 13/Invisible: Please disperse, nothing to see here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm not offended by any of the posts on any level. Shit, I'm the one who tried to start to start the worldwide confirmed rumor that the album would be titled Donkey Punch.

So there has been nothing posted by any BAGELans in this thread that have offended me whatsoever.

There have, however, been a few things that have creeped me the fuck out, on a Squeaky Fromme/Mark Chapman kinda level.

But nothing that I was actually "offended" by.

Sent from my android cause iphones are for old people

Thank you.

8020256.jpg

"You have to reject one expression of the band, first, before you get to the next expression," says Bono, "and in between you have nothing, you have to risk it all"

I really hope with this album that the expression holds true. That would make From the Sky Down more awesome.

I work deep in a dark and dangerous place.

After work, I took a loaned vehicle to the gas station for some scratch-offs. There was a shifty looking fellow eyeballing the loaner vehicle from inside, well, I was watching him as well. Always be aware of your surroundings. Always.

So I exited the station and headed towards the truck when young shifty fellow followed me and asked me where I was going. I looked at him and calmly told him I was going to the police station to turn myself in.

This kind of threw him off of his routine, as im sure he was intending to ask me for a ride or money, or both. So he paused for a few moments, then asked me "what for?"

Again calmly I responded to him, pointing due west and said to him "you see that neighborhood over there? I just shot two people over there a half an hour ago."

"Really" the shifty young fellow said with wide eyes. "Yes of course" I replied reaching into the loaner vehicle "would you like to see the gun..."

He took off running before I could finish my sentence. That, my friends, is how you get rid of panhandlers.

I knew laz was full of shit when I started hearing the descriptions. Plus he never answered my question about whether it was the cut with or without the piano/keyboards. Wish I had a copy to share, as of now it's only seared into my brain.

Sent from my VS980 4G using U2 Interference mobile app

Laz is actually full of unicorn blood. Slaughter of the innocents.

That's why I rarely post.

As 99.9% of occasional posters who pop in hear with vague, easily guessed predictions without any sort of ability to verify said information end up being total complete bullshit, you'll excuse us for being skeptical.

As 99.9% of occasional posters who pop in hear with vague, easily guessed predictions without any sort of ability to verify said information end up being total complete bullshit, you'll excuse us for being skeptical.

He's legit. He just sent me a link to proof.

Can't blame you one bit. I have been a member for years, but I don't post much, so I have nothing to prove here. I was just sharing a bit. I only post when I have something semi worthwhile to say. :l

Can't blame you one bit. I have been a member for years, but I don't post much, so I have nothing to prove here. I was just sharing a bit. I only post when I have something semi worthwhile to say. :l

And you still haven't posted anything that isn't anything more than an educated guess.

And you still haven't posted anything that isn't anything more than an educated guess.

I don't get what you want. As I said, I've nothing to prove. I don't give a shit about having my ass kissed and coming back, saying "I told you so!" It's really no big deal. I posted a few things and that's that. Jesus. .

Muse has 4 letters. So does June. This is proof that the album is out in June.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using U2 Interference mobile app

Back
Top Bottom