LP 13/Invisible: Please disperse, nothing to see here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Haha I just got my copy of the 360 Tour photo book thingy. On the inside flap there's a blurb entitled Get On Your Boots which goes on to describe the "much maligned Boots which made it through the fire to become one of the biggest live moments from the new album". Ha. Ha ha.

And I had better not EVER see Daffy Duck, that disgusting South Park gif, or the damn "elevation" squirrel either. Those were so much worse than anything I said. And for the record, who's to say that I wasn't just using a better vocabulary description than the a-typical "omg he's ON FIRE!!!" that is so prevalent around here?

Seems you boys want to stick your head in the sandbox and pretend that us girls have no place here. Go create your own little "PLEBA" land for yourselves then. :wave:

So, then, is it only ok if another female says you're being creepy as fuck, then? Not even Gaf parades around the board pretending he's married to someone.

I think the vast majority of people downloading will do it after the commercial. We insane, happy few U2 diehards who are discussing it ad nauseum are the minority.

We're a happy minority though. :wink:

hello! you're a brave fool for joining this idiocy! :D

one of the band members mentioned something about 12 songs last fall, I think. but I wouldn't put too much stock in that number.. probably 11, 12 if you count Ordinary Love.

I do recall Adam saying something back in October about 12 songs. He was doing interviews for Walk In My Shoes and of course, the album came up. He also was the one who had said they hoped to be finished in the studio by Christmas thus allowing the band to enjoy the holidays with family.

So, then, is it only ok if another female says you're being creepy as fuck, then? Not even Gaf parades around the board pretending he's married to someone.

:doh: Look at my icon and then please read your post again. The icon is an actual photograph of a hat I own. A hat that Mr CK had custom-made for me as a Christmas present way back when. Talk about missing out on a joke. :rolleyes:

You think I'm stupid? Obviously it's a joke. Obviously you're not married to Adam. You just make some of the creepiest posts I've seen since the early days of the forum. That's all. There's a line between joking and creepy. You crossed it.

You think I'm stupid? Obviously it's a joke. Obviously you're not married to Adam. You just make some of the creepiest posts I've seen since the early days of the forum. That's all. There's a line between joking and creepy. You crossed it.

The only people on the other side of that line are her and the FBI task force looking for her ...

I'm having a hard time believing that anyone is actually offended by CK's Adam innuendos. (if you are, the internet is probably not the place for you)

cmon. let's leave this shit behind us and get back to whatever the hell we're supposed to talk about between now and Sunday.. :crack:

I'm having a hard time actually believing that anyone is offended by CK's Adam innuendos. cmon. let's leave this shit behind us and get back to whatever the hell we're supposed to talk about between now and Sunday.. :crack:

:up: Amen! So has Invisible leaked or were people just winding each other up earlier???

I haven't heard Invisible, but ive sure watched it over and over and over.

Its on replay in my head, like the spinning of the wheel once jettisoned from the carriage.

You'd better hope those horses can fly with unseen wings to songs of the wind. Lightning chasing their tails to the outer edge of existence, and then beyond, fire chases light for eternity plus a bit more.

Every time we look in the mirror we see things we never would have remembered. A line there, and spot here, a face that started out long ago wet and bright eyed is trying to play games with itself to see if it can unlock doors to the past in the presence of the moment.

What does the future hold....that is the question...and its the one and only truly colorless, odorless, invincibly, invisible. Unless you are reading this in a different time zone than me...technically...not literally...or whatever.

cmon. let's leave this shit behind us and get back to whatever the hell we're supposed to talk about between now and Sunday.. :crack:

I think the current debates include

a) the cover photo on U2's FB page (what is it? is it Invisible related???)
b) will we get album news/announcement along with the Invisible release???
c) will iTunes release the song prior to the actual commercial airing??

All of which have been covered, but what else are we gonna do until Sunday? :lol:

And no, there is not any leak. Nor has there been. A couple of jokes, yeah. At least the leak puns haven't started. :doh:

atu2 steered me toward the facebook page for Custom Audio Electronics.. who had this to share:

If you happen to catch the BOA/RED U2 commercial during the Superbowl this sunday, you may catch a glimpse of this rig, as it was being used by The Edge (its a backup rig used for stuff like this)onstage...I have no pictures of it on the vi...deo set as it was super top secret...they took everybody's cell phones and placed a special sticker across the lens to block any photo taking...and they could tell if you took it off...and if you got caught, they threw you off the set...and yes, people were getting thrown out!The rig was in here for some updates before being sent to Dublin for rehearsals for the upcoming Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon premier.See more

1601023_492478690868564_1116780583_n.jpg

1654420_492482517534848_83601438_n.jpg

1661134_492482197534880_1477835450_n.jpg

looks like they were rehearsing Beautiful Day, if you can trust the readout in that second picture :nerd:

EDIT: actually, they could just as easily have been testing out the various settings.. they say they're just working on some "updates" to it.. not that this was a photo of the rig during the actual video

looks like they were rehearsing Beautiful Day, if you can trust the readout in that second picture :nerd:

EDIT: actually, they could just as easily have been testing out the various settings.. they say they're just working on some "updates" to it.. not that this was a photo of the rig during the actual video

Or there's a new song called birthday :hyper:

I'm having a hard time believing that anyone is actually offended by CK's Adam innuendos. (if you are, the internet is probably not the place for you)

THIS, ffs. There've been so many "offensive" tweets about females in these threads. Suck it up or skip reading things that offend you.

I haven't heard Invisible, but ive sure watched it over and over and over.

Its on replay in my head, like the spinning of the wheel once jettisoned from the carriage.

You'd better hope those horses can fly with unseen wings to songs of the wind. Lightning chasing their tails to the outer edge of existence, and then beyond, fire chases light for eternity plus a bit more.

Every time we look in the mirror we see things we never would have remembered. A line there, and spot here, a face that started out long ago wet and bright eyed is trying to play games with itself to see if it can unlock doors to the past in the presence of the moment.

What does the future hold....that is the question...and its the one and only truly colorless, odorless, invincibly, invisible. Unless you are reading this in a different time zone than me...technically...not literally...or whatever.

Will you share whatever you're imbibing, please? ;D

THIS, ffs. There've been so many "offensive" tweets about females in these threads. Suck it up or skip reading things that offend you.

I'm not offended by any of the posts on any level. Shit, I'm the one who tried to start to start the worldwide confirmed rumor that the album would be titled Donkey Punch.

So there has been nothing posted by any BAGELans in this thread that have offended me whatsoever.

There have, however, been a few things that have creeped me the fuck out, on a Squeaky Fromme/Mark Chapman kinda level.

But nothing that I was actually "offended" by.

Sent from my android cause iphones are for old people

Back
Top Bottom