Live 8 Photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LostAtMoon said:

:lmao: mullet fiesta is too funny.

I'll be very disappointed with everyone if leather day this thursday wasn't entitled "Leather Day: Mullet Fiesta":wink:

great pictures kelly:hug:

kellyahern said:
2673715b.jpg

Molly!! :heart: Thats Molly Meldrum, the host of Countdown in the 80's in Australia :heart:

I really like the look in Edge's eyes as he's looking at Bono at the end of the performance.

Such respect and support he has in his eyes for Bono - Edge is a true friend!

Thanks for posting. :wink:

kellyahern said:

:cute: Paul and Bono love!! and Edge's smile there... I love that man more with every picture. I'm a Bono girl, I swear. But Edge...he's so...3-5dmf,ldmhbfdh

Larry looks like he weighs about 2 pounds. But he's a very very good looking two pounds.

:drool: My god, the beauty in this thread is off the scales...

Thanks to the usual suspects for compiling these pictures :bow:

:heart: :heart:

Jamila said:
Bono's sexiness will always be there because it comes from within Bono and his Heart will never change.

When Bono is eighty, he will as attractive to me as he was 24 years ago and as he is now.

:yes:

AMEN to that, Babe!!!!:ohmy: Adam looked so hot in those shades:combust: Larry and Edge where looking good too!!!:happy: They really ROCKED!!!! I loved the show, they always leave me satisfied!!! :up: :heart: :heart: :heart:

BrownEyedBoy said:
I'm surprised a bigger deal hasn't been made with Bono's jeans "tearing it up" down there... :scratch:

They didn't tear. It turned out to be fading. Check out the high-res photo:

Back
Top Bottom