Let's officially procrastinate

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Laura M

Blue Crack Addict
I have to do my spanish translation for tomorrow I really do want to get a good mark but then again it looks hard - any Spanish speakers about wanna help me? :hmm:

i had 3 classes today

The Picasso class :love:

And then French grammar and French...some other class but we study comprehensions and do questions and the like.

In every class i disreupted it and the teachers stopped to ask me what was wrong

I think I am going deaf everyone says im shouting but I think im whispering :slant:

The guy in the spanish class is great I think he knows I really like the art stuff he even offered me a lend of some of his books and I sit right at the front like a geek when the other...10 ppl all sit at the back together.... :hmm: And we walk from a building accross tot he street with all the houses for humanities subjects and he always ends up chatting to me about the classes he also hums too hes a bit eccentric - but maybe if i get into his good books he will bump up my mark in my essay :hmm:

estoy hablando espa?ol

Te amo Salome :heart:

I think thats right :hmm: Im stupid

wanna see a pic of my divils horns?

I hate when ppl give me lectures on northern ireland and think they know everything :down: :down: :down:

horns :heart:

all I know is that when I was in Ireland it was very weird driving into Belfast
very weird vibe

How long ago were u in Belfast??

You all have to come visit me sometime :heart:

I dunno if there is a weird vibe here havent left it and been anywhere else except Wales and Scotland and they didnt like the norn irish very much well the ppl we met didnt like us :uhoh:

I hate ppl being all biggoted and they dont even live here :tsk:

Oh so yeah

The horn pics are coming up...

Excuse the mes of the comp my sister was on it just before me and you can see all her junk lying about

338%3A5%3A6%3B23232%7Ffp8%3Enu%3D3236%3E2%3C6%3E9%3A3%3EWSNRCG%3D323255396%3A57%3Cnu0mrj

Now you dont see the true beauty of the sequins so I have a close up here

now you will probably like to see my nail varnish too

*starts painting nails*

oh god this mug thinks u2 brought peace to northern ireland

pfffffft

not even I can bring peace to northern ireland

as the french like to say:
tres horny :up:

I bring peace to northern Ireland

I have a calming influence my mum says

Oh Miguel Miguel I love him he is going to help me :love:

26th November - Lauras first vote in an election

come visit me meggy! :hyper: We can go on on... a pub crawl and party.I think thats all you can do here :der:

ok im fat my fingers look even fatter in photos

Its so hard to paint my left hand with my right hand

Thats the only problem I see with being a leftie!

ok i dont have to stay at uni til 4 tomorrow to see a film they have 4 copies of the movie

Im gonna borrow it on friday and watch it and bring it home on monday :hmm:

Oh im so smart

I am coming to visit you and maddie some day LaraMullensuperstar.

I was in norn iron quite a few years back...was almost shot at ( :hmm: , maybe they should have? )

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom