Leather Day Blue Light Special...Pop Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
mistyrose said:
I have to say that I'm a fan of Bono's look during the Pop era. I like his hair shorn the way it was.

That would be the POP CHOP! :drool:

I'm trying to get everyone to switch to a POP CHOP avatar, why don't you have an avatar? Get yourself a POP one! :up:

I have to even say (don't hate me), that I think his hair looked better that short than it does now, all greased back at the forehead. o_0

:up:

I've been saying I want him to cut it for awhile now. I'm with you all the way. Check out my location. I'd love to take him to my POP CHOP SHOP and watch it drop! :laugh: :evil: :macdevil:

Vampira said:
Just a note before this thread dies :sad: for all of you who were saving all the pics go back and check out the last posting rampage Billie Midol and I went on yesterday. Every pic in this thread is hot! :drool: If anyone wants to add more, it would still not be enough:sick:

Billie Midol, I see you have changed your avatar to a closeup version of the pic, and that POP CHOP and sexy barenaked neck are really VERY SEXY :censored:

Thanks, Vampira. His neck is illuminated nicely ,isn't it? :tongue:
BTW,your avatar RULES!!!!!!:up: :applaud:

U2Kitten said:

That's a nice one :) But Billie I don't think I'll ever be able to like that muscle shirt

I understand, I am not crazy about it either but with the coat over it I can tolerate it.:sexywink:

Anyone have any POP pics of Bono in the policeman's uniform? :drool:? OMG!!! I love that!

I admit that I like him in that Saturday Night Fever suit in the "Discotheque" video,too....:reject: :lol:

Thanks U2Kitten! Kitty Love has great pics!
georgemag-th.jpg

Last edited:
mistyrose said:
I have to say that I'm a fan of Bono's look during the Pop era. I like his hair shorn the way it was. I have to even say (don't hate me), that I think his hair looked better that short than it does now, all greased back at the forehead. o_0

I don't hate you :) I used to not be a fan of it, but thanks to the girls in this thread, and these hot pics, I have become converted to a Pop chop lover as you can see in my avatar and signature! :drool:

mjt6-vi.jpg

The one thing I couldn't stand, however, was the muscle man shirt. Aaaagh. :madspit:

I LOVE those pics of him from Making of JT. Miss U2 made me a bunch of stills :drool: He looks gorgeous and I love the hair :love:

I can't stand the muscle shirt either :reject: It made him look kind of like a chicken. But it was just a shirt, the man inside is hot! :yes:

Originally posted by Billie Midol
I understand, I am not crazy about it either but with the coat over it I can tolerate it

Thanks Billie! :wave: Pop Bono :drool:

Last edited:
Billie Midol said:

I think it's Elevation but it does not matter,it's a great picture!!!Thanks for posting it!:D

When I saved that pic it said it was from someone who met the band in 1999, but it could be 2000. It's long after Pop but before Elevation. That came out of the album "Late 90's 1994-1999 some early 2000, includes Pop" so they're not all Pop. But I'm glad you like my pics, Billie and Cute Irish Bono :hug: I'm adding more all the time, especially more Pop :drool:

Green Light 711 said:

TAKE IT ALL OFF, BABY!

33%3A4484%3B23232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A94%3D599%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3C57753%3B5ot1lsi

Oh yesss! :combust: :evil: :macdevil: I WISH!! :drool:

Get a POP CHOP and I can watch it drop :combust: ALLLL OFFFFF!!!! :censored:

That pic turns me on :censored: I would have loved to have been the hairdresser during POPMart :drool: and I still always want to cut all his hair off, so I love it. I had a small one like this, and a big one without the razor. But this one is with the razor! :faint:

Look at this pic, I made it bigger and now you can almost see the blue in his eyes :love:

popchop3-vi.jpg

U2Kitten said:

When I saved that pic it said it was from someone who met the band in 1999, but it could be 2000. It's long after Pop but before Elevation. That came out of the album "Late 90's 1994-1999 some early 2000, includes Pop" so they're not all Pop. But I'm glad you like my pics, Billie and Cute Irish Bono :hug: I'm adding more all the time, especially more Pop :drool:

Your pics and site ARE AWESOME,U2Kitten!!:bow:

Thanks Billie :) Besides the eyes, you can't help noticing how especially sexy his POP Chop is in that pic too. I really, really do love it :drool:

It's also a good view of the 3 earrings thing he had going for those who were interested :yes:

Last edited:
:happy: You can't image my joy at seeing a POP leather day and that the thread is so long and so happy! First the short hair thread, now this! You girls must really love POP Bono. I do too! Why is he so hot? Must be that POP CHOP :lmao: That is so funny! I have enjoyed looking at this thread so much it made me want to sign in and post and thank you all for it. I see my cute orange pics, and more POP sexiness than should ever be in one place. Thank you all :bow:

You can count me among the POP avatars too! I had to change it, I wanted a POP CHOP too! His hair was short in mine but not a POP CHOP and now it is. :yes:

POP LOVE :heart: :hug: :wave:

I have been drooling looking at these pics. I LOVE theme all. Even if his hair is short that smile is there and his neck.

:drool: :drool:

eriekittym

U2Kitten said:

This has been so much fun, and so nice how it all worked out. Awesome thread, awesome pics, awesome girls :hug:

I love it! I'm really going to enjoy the thrill of finding and collecting a whole new set of pics. Kariann, Schmeg, Arw9797, Vampira, Billie Midol- you succeeded in winning over one of Pop Bono's harshest critics, and that is quite an accomplishment. I like the way he was presented in a friendly, fun, loving and cool way. Thanks! :hug:

:applaud: :hug:

wavesofregret said:
Pop has always been the Bono era I did not like. But if you all do whatever, but I can't understand it.

That's okay, I used to not like him but I finally fell for him. If you keep looking at the pics you could see some you like. If not there are other era threads for you:)

U2Kitten, how could you??:(

Read the post of mine Kelly reposted a couple after yours. :)

POP CHOP! :wave:

kellyahern said:

Thank you for noticing that. :hug:

Originally posted by Kellyahern
When his hair is like this (short, but still a little bit fluffy :cute: ) - I just want to take my hand and rub it back and forth along the top of his head really fast :shifty: :drool:

:drool: Me too. That's my favorite kind of POP CHOP. The one in my sig is the look I really, really love. My avatar too :drool: I LOVE THE POP CHOP! :drool:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom