Las Vegas setlist party 10/23

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight's Setlist:

1) Breathe
2) Get On Your Boots
3) Magnificent
4) Mysterious Ways
5) Beautiful Day/In God's Country(snippet)/Fix You?(Snippet)
6) I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For/Stand By Me(Snippet)/Viva Las Vegas(Snippet)
7) Stuck in A Moment
8) No Line on the Horizon
9) Elevation

9. Elevation
Dancinggroovygirl.gif
Dancinggroovygirl.gif
Dancinggroovygirl.gif

Is there some trick to listen to 1000mikes? Because I have clicked play about 100 times and every time I get "connection failure" :angry:

Oops, sorry. I got carried away there :reject:
Carry on - perhaps just indicate "snippet" on the snippets. That's kinda standard in the ways we've posted them in the past. :)

Sorz, it's no problem, wasn't trying to be snappy lol.

Can do, I started to at first, then wondered if that's how it went here or not, never paid attention before.

This feed is so strange, there were at least 3 posts reloaded on my screen saying Elevation before I heard the intro... w/e!

setlist still exactly the same as pheonix except for snippits of course!
yeah, as we all knew it would

it should be the same at the Rose Bowl too

Norman/Phoenix/Las Vegas/Pasadena will all be the same

What I'm wondering is if we'll get Bad and another surprise or two in Vancouver.

Is there some trick to listen to 1000mikes? Because I have clicked play about 100 times and every time I get "connection failure" :angry:

I clicked 'listen in an external player', automatically booted up as an internet radio connection in iTunes. Never did a thing for me on their actual website.

i think i'm going to try to access this stream instead of the YouTube one on Sunday night. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom