Khan, Rajasthan, India Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:up: I'll think of something to post. I'll hook up my headphones so I can watch some cartoons - my brother's watching a Bogart movie in the next room. One of those gangster ones from the thirties, when he was still good looking.

Do you know which one it is? The one time where I really really found Bogart attractive was in The Petrified Forest, and that was because his hair wasn't slicked back in that one. Think of the possibilities if that had been the case in all his films :drool:...:wink:

I will confess that the other day I also realized I just don't like Pink Floyd. I just have such a deep connection with The Wall that I let it slide.

Oh and yes, Wish You Were Here is also acceptable

:hides:

Whoa, Skeleton dance is pretty sweet, Ashley. Especially the bit at the end when they all turn into that massive combination of the four! And the cats at the start were pretty great.

Whoa, Skeleton dance is pretty sweet, Ashley. Especially the bit at the end when they all turn into that massive combination of the four! And the cats at the start were pretty great.

I know right? :lol: It's actually not the video I originally wanted to show you, but I think the one with Mickey in it is really almost the same thing except it goes on too long.

I love the giant skeleton dinosaur thing though :lol:.

Minnie the Moocher was crack tastic. Cats sucking milk from the momma. That would definitely be allowed on tv today.

On the other hand, you get to watch dogs and cats have bebbies in Milo and Otis, so who knows.

Minnie the Moocher was crack tastic. Cats sucking milk from the momma. That would definitely be allowed on tv today.

On the other hand, you get to watch dogs and cats have bebbies in Milo and Otis, so who knows.

Yeah, and Minnie the Moocher itself is riddled with drug and sex references throughout the lyrics, although most would probably be unrecognisable today to most because of the slang. I think it was banned for a while, not at the time, though.

You going to bed? Have a good one. :wave:

Yeah, and Minnie the Moocher itself is riddled with drug and sex references throughout the lyrics, although most would probably be unrecognisable today to most because of the slang. I think it was banned for a while, not at the time, though.

You going to bed? Have a good one. :wave:

About to, I just can't stop watching stuff. I never got around to watching The Old Grey Hare earlier, so I'm watching it now. I love the Bing Crosby reference twice in one night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom