Khan, Rajasthan, India Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What cracks me up is that I saw that guy doing Minnie the Moocher on Sesame Street when I was much younger.

SESAME STREET.

:lol:

Also, may not have been a good idea to try uploading two albums at once.
Did Ashley say she was interested in Boom Crash Opera?

also, hi :wave:

Hey Ali! :wave:

Cab Calloway was on Sesame Street? And they managed to get him singing about hoochie coochie, cokies and kicking the gong around? :lol:

He was... although I suspect the version of the song he sang was rather modified, and I seem to recall it was mostly to demonstrate the whole "scat" singing bit. But I still find it amusing that song was on a kids' show, in any form. And with all the slang, like you say, kids wouldn't have any idea what it was about anyway. I certainly never suspected anything until much later.

I will be in future, too. Still, 2 mins to Serart for you, and 13 mins to Boom Crash Opera for Molly (and anyone else who wants it).

Cool, thanks. I'll give the latter a listen too - can't hurt to play it once and see what I think.

Coolness. Who knows when I'll get to listen! It's weird having Mum here in that respect. The only time I listen to music is after she's gone to bed.

Coolness. Who knows when I'll get to listen! It's weird having Mum here in that respect. The only time I listen to music is after she's gone to bed.

I don't listen to much music while my housemates are up, unless they're all absorbed in other things.

You all set for tomorrow? Must remember to take my pepernoten home... (going to the parents' place for the weekend)

Did I scare everyone else away, or what?

Yes. We're all scared of dinosaurs.

I don't listen to much music while my housemates are up, unless they're all absorbed in other things.

You all set for tomorrow? Must remember to take my pepernoten home... (going to the parents' place for the weekend)

Heh, in Brisbane, Luke and I pretty much constantly had our music on. It meant we had to yell to get the other's attention, but it worked for us.

I'm going to try some of that for breakfast tomorrow before the operation, even if it's not entirely breakfast food! :lol:

Hi/Bye Andrew :wave:

I need to go pack and sleep and stuff. Seeya... and good luck for tomorrow! I'm sure they'll make a fine breakfast :D

See you later, Ali and Andrew. :wave:

Seeya... and good luck for tomorrow! I'm sure they'll make a fine breakfast :D

:laugh: Hope so! Though I'm going to do some toast too. And thanks - bit nervous, but mostly just looking forward to getting it over and done with.

Righto, I'm out. I'm not allowed to eat after 7:30am, so I better get up at 7 so that I can have some food.

:wave:

Righto, I'm out. I'm not allowed to eat after 7:30am, so I better get up at 7 so that I can have some food.

this is a quick driveby post and you're not around anyway, but i thought you'd like i got slightly held up on my morning commute because a train was going by.

oh and btw in case i don't see you beforehand, good luck with the surgery! :D

He's getting some work done on his nose.

I do not mean he's getting a nose job >_<. He's having surgery on his nose to help all of his stuffiness and such. I think he's got a deviated septum or something. He never did say, I don't think.

The New U2 album is turning into one of the most overhyped albums in the history of ever. And that is a history that includes Chinese Democracy, so you know it's a big deal if you can overhype that

Morning folks.

He's getting some work done on his nose.

I do not mean he's getting a nose job >_<. He's having surgery on his nose to help all of his stuffiness and such. I think he's got a deviated septum or something. He never did say, I don't think.

:lol:

Yeah, that's correct.

Guess who snaked an extra day of bereavement leave when I didn't need it?

My local news:
Credit Union Teller Uses Tongue To Test Suspicious White Powder

Kicker: It was laxative powder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom