Kapiti Coast, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thankyou, thankyou, thankyouverymuch.....:bow:

You know you missed me :yes: :love:

Bono's certainly going to miss your lyrics on NLOTH! You can tell he was pretty stuck without you, stealing the Chicken Tonight ad jingle and composing I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight (Go Crazy Tonight!).

Bono's certainly going to miss your lyrics on NLOTH! You can tell he was pretty stuck without you, stealing the Chicken Tonight ad jingle and composing I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight (Go Crazy Tonight!).

I also thought he was channeling Transvesturner with his Get On Your Boots....

:tsk: He needs me. No, THEY need me :yes:

I am their line on their horizon. :yes: :rockon:

Last edited:
I also thought he was channeling Transvesturner with his Get On Your Boots....

They should do a duet when U2 are next in New Zealand.

Though I'm thinking it should be Lemon, as a tribute to Popmart.

Pity it's not I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Have Chicken Tonight, the potential for hilarity there would be huge.

Larry could do his monotone 'Numb' background bit saying "I feel like Chicken....I feel like Chicken" and Bono going "Too Much is not enough"....:lmao:

Well, sorry to say that either...
a) the coke has worn off
b) the fleas have sucked too much blood
or
c) I'm finally tired

So I'm off to bed now :wave:

Have fun!! :kiss:

Bonnie, let us lord it over these small minds that have had to repeat kindy multiple times and still haven't learnt that it is silly to like The Cure.

Bonnie, let us lord it over these small minds that have had to repeat kindy multiple times and still haven't learnt that it is silly to like The Cure.

Well what's THAT supposed to mean? I do so like The Cure "for real"!

I dunno, I'm too busy being pissed off about Other Opinions in Survivor, as usual.

Radtober's great! fUK tHa h8Rz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom