Kapiti Coast, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last.fm.

NP: Dredd Song - The Cure

They overtook Meat Loaf last night and are now my fifth most played band :doh:....at least I don't seem them overtaking Peter Gabriel...

...for at least two more weeks....

NP: Home -The Cure

I dunno, I'm too busy being pissed off about Other Opinions in Survivor, as usual.

Radtober's great! fUK tHa h8Rz.

Now that we can see who's voted for what, I have to say my hit list hugs list closely resembles those who voted for R&H

I honestly don't understand why people don't think October is at least a pretty decent set of tracks. Have they got that lame disease that makes them think Acylalcaub is a good album or something?

Should October come dead last, I'll blame the influx of n00bs over the last couple of days who probably don't even own October but have been told to hate it by Rolling Stone and U2 By U2.

I honestly don't understand why people don't think October is at least a pretty decent set of tracks. Have they got that lame disease that makes them think Acylalcaub is a good album or something?

That can't be it because I have that disease and still appreciate October.

It's the only cure.

Alternatively, you could listen to The Cure, which you may or may not prefer. I don't know if you like them or not lozl

Listening to The Cure has served to completely cut me off from U2 :hmm: You may be onto something here.

Liam, Wrong Number (P2P Mix) is making me want to go kill kittens, just thought I should give you the heads up.

Actually, I made a mistake here. Just about everything is Robert Smith's nightmare. I dare say The Cure probably wouldn't exist if it weren't for Robert Smith's nightmares.

The day Robert Smith has a pleasant dream, THE CURE ARE OVAR.

That was excellent. You need to see Whoopi Goldberg's new gig. Mel and I could not stop laughing at it yesterday. Hold on though, cause I already know Fearnet doesn't work outside the US, so let me see if it's on Youtube.

Shaun Micallef was one of the best Australian comedians in the 90s. He kind of sucked for most of this decade, but he's doing pretty good stuff again more recently. Mr. V's a fan too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom