Kökjanggak, Kyrgyzstan Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure there are games you could teach us. :wink:

Hey, Screw, you self-absorbed coward, let me spell this out to you as clearly as possible. Go away. Sure, this is a public thread, so you can post, but you are quite emphatically not welcome to post. Not after the shit you have caused here in the past. If you want to talk to a certain member of the day crowd, use private messages or something. As long as you are here, many people expressly will not post. No wonder the day crowd is so insular and unintegrated into the Superthread, and no wonder it is seen as a bad thing.

So for hopefully the last time, goodbye. :wave:

Oh honey is nice too! Or some jelly(or do you guys also call it jam like we do?)
:lol: wow that's really overreacting. It wasnt that bad. Well ofcourse there were occasions of stolen cards and threats and such, but it wasn't really that bad!

It's jam here. Only the Americans get it wrong. :tsk:

One of the main reasons for the ban given here was that older kids would trick younger kids into really dumb trades. Well, if they're too young to figure out what's a sensible trade, why are their parents letting them have the cards or take them to school?!

It's jam here. Only the Americans get it wrong. :tsk:

One of the main reasons for the ban given here was that older kids would trick younger kids into really dumb trades. Well, if they're too young to figure out what's a sensible trade, why are their parents letting them have the cards or take them to school?!

:yes: Jam is much better! I have apricot for now :drool: otherwise I have peach flavoured.

Ah I know that problem. I got a extremely rare Japanese jolteon jungle holo, traded for an exeggcute... I still have that card, it's my favourite!
But my point is, Older kids might trick younger ones into giving up very good cards for weak ones, but so what? If they're happy with the trade, what's wrong? I know I've done quite some trades in yugioh that might be unfair to some, but I NEVER bid someone a card, I always let the kids look at my cards and tell me what they want. If they get what they want, and I get what they want, then why would it be bad? They don't know the worth of the cards and only play for fun and nice cards, so why shouldn't I give them those?

As long as you are here, many people expressly will not post. No wonder the day crowd is so insular and unintegrated into the Superthread, and no wonder it is seen as a bad thing.

I've tried talking to you Axver, but you never seem to reply :shrug:

:yes: Jam is much better! I have apricot for now :drool: otherwise I have peach flavoured.

Ah I know that problem. I got a extremely rare Japanese jolteon jungle holo, traded for an exeggcute... I still have that card, it's my favourite!
But my point is, Older kids might trick younger ones into giving up very good cards for weak ones, but so what? If they're happy with the trade, what's wrong? I know I've done quite some trades in yugioh that might be unfair to some, but I NEVER bid someone a card, I always let the kids look at my cards and tell me what they want. If they get what they want, and I get what they want, then why would it be bad? They don't know the worth of the cards and only play for fun and nice cards, so why shouldn't I give them those?

My grandmother used to make homemade jam, which was incredible, and her blackberry jam was the best thing ever. :drool:

Hah! I can't recall any significantly dodgy trades that I or anybody I knew made. A few questionable ones, but nothing that bad. And yeah, I agree with you - any of the questionable trades I made were after I was pleasantly surprised they suggested it (because I expected having to trade something more valuable!). As long as they're getting what they want and you get what you want, everyone's happy. Except, perhaps for overprotective parents or older siblings making them feel like they've done something stupid.

I've tried talking to you Axver, but you never seem to reply :shrug:

I've replied to every PM you sent me, all of which came before Screw came back and started skulking around the Superthread when the Superthreaders aren't here and cowardly flees when we show up.

Now it just seems like he's being an obstinate self-absorbed arse.

I've replied to every PM you sent me, all of which came before Screw came back and started skulking around the Superthread when the Superthreaders aren't here and cowardly flees when we show up.

Now it just seems like he's being an obstinate self-absorbed arse.

I didn't mean that, I meant the last few days I've come in here and felt like I wasn't wanted. Completely independently of anything to do with Screwtape. I am of course probably being completely paranoid, and if so - Sorry :)

I don't want to get involved in that argument however, I know you have your issues with him and I wasn't here when all of that went on. So I've no right to say anything :up:

My grandmother used to make homemade jam, which was incredible, and her blackberry jam was the best thing ever. :drool:

Hah! I can't recall any significantly dodgy trades that I or anybody I knew made. A few questionable ones, but nothing that bad. And yeah, I agree with you - any of the questionable trades I made were after I was pleasantly surprised they suggested it (because I expected having to trade something more valuable!). As long as they're getting what they want and you get what you want, everyone's happy. Except, perhaps for overprotective parents or older siblings making them feel like they've done something stupid.

:ohmy: home made! :drool: Nice! My mom made blackberry jam too, from the blackberries in our garden. Really nice!

Well, my most favourite dodgy trade was on national tv! Dutch Fox kids sponsored the National Championship, and their presentator Leon was at the championships. He interviewed me since I was one of the few females there, and he seemed to like me. So later, he buys a booster pack for fun, and WTF gets a 1st edition RAIGEKI in it! So ofcourse he get swarmed by kids who want to trade, then he's like wtf how should I know this shit. I came around, he saw me, asked what I thought was a good trade. I got my commons, offered him a pack of like, 40 commons for it and said that was what I'd give him for it. He said that I wouldn't fool him since I seemed to know all about the game. :lmao: FOOL!
We still laugh about that stuff today!

I think ISTGIY and IAKT are going to enter my person lexicon of internet abbreviations. Be forewarned.

Hey Ashley and Serena! :wave:

GG2, of course continuing drinking is a good idea. :wink:

(Sorry, the first warm-up race of the day has begun, so I'm mildly distracted ...)

:whistle: Glass 3 filled.

Damn I'm out of orange juice, or I'd have to walk downstairs. Stupid 1,5L cartons.

:shrug: ah well, I'll have to put more passoa in it then..

Fuck, Ax. You were right. I can't keep this icon.
If it's not going to give me too many problems, I am gonna change it. :lol:

I hate when someone doesn't realize my facebook status is a song lyric and they comment on it asking me if I'm ok or stupid shit like:

Everyone is changing, and I don't feel the same anymore either.
The real thing I want to know is how did this all happen without us realizing earlier?

I'm not feeling like that at all, I was just listening to Keane and remembered how much I like that lyric :lol: now how do I respond, or do I alienate this girl further (this is text message girl) and not respond, do I point out to her it's just a song lyric, and then find out she knew all along and I look like an ass. Or do I let herself vent out her frustration

LOOK HOW MUCH DRAMA THIS HAS CAUSED MY INTERNAL MONOLOGUE!!!!

Fuck, Ax. You were right. I can't keep this icon.
If it's not going to give me too many problems, I am gonna change it. :lol:

You, Se'x, are predictable. :laugh:

It looks like the server issues are resolved now - for instance, Ian has his avatar again, finally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom