Kökjanggak, Kyrgyzstan Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lmao: Yes I've seen that, it's pretty damn awful!

:flirt: Oh I'd certainly get my way with you, I know how to keep you up!

:hmm: sugar.. how about cafein?

Most modern cartoons seem terrible! Poor kids these days, it seems things like Road Runner are never on TV.

I don't doubt you do. :flirt:

See, I hate coffee, so there goes that.

God, the way some people vanish when I show up, you'd think I have BO.

Or maybe that they need to stop skulking around the Superthread.

Damnit, it's sunny and clear at Bathurst. I was hoping for miserable weather. That always makes the race better.

/pointless commentary

Most modern cartoons seem terrible! Poor kids these days, it seems things like Road Runner are never on TV.

I don't doubt you do. :flirt:

See, I hate coffee, so there goes that.

Myea, tho Pokémon and Yu-Gi-Oh were nice!

:sexywink: Wanna try out?

:grumpy: hmmm that'll be a minor bad thing then.. perhaps tea?

Well have you showered this morning?? :wink:

Yo don't scare me away :flirt:

:lol: No, I've woken up, fallen out of bed, collapsed into my computer chair, brought it off idle, and turned the TV on.

Now I just wish I had a flatmate who could bring me food or something!

Myea, tho Pokémon and Yu-Gi-Oh were nice!

:sexywink: Wanna try out?

:grumpy: hmmm that'll be a minor bad thing then.. perhaps tea?

I never watched Yu-Gi-Oh ... it sounds rather ridiculous.

Yes, anything to keep me up would be a good idea. :wink:

I honestly don't like tea either. The only hot drink I've ever been known to drink is hot chocolate.

Now I just wish I had a flatmate who could bring me food or something!
:flirt: Gee, I wonder where you'd find a lady willing to do that...

I never watched Yu-Gi-Oh ... it sounds rather ridiculous.

Yes, anything to keep me up would be a good idea. :wink:

I honestly don't like tea either. The only hot drink I've ever been known to drink is hot chocolate.

It's laughable, honestly. It's incredibly cheesy but as a kid I loved it! I"m watching the episodes again and still am lolling about it!

:whistle: good then.

Well, iced tea then? Coke?

:flirt: Gee, I wonder where you'd find a lady willing to do that...

It's laughable, honestly. It's incredibly cheesy but as a kid I loved it! I"m watching the episodes again and still am lolling about it!

:whistle: good then.

Well, iced tea then? Coke?

Oh, might you bring me something nice for breakfast? :drool:

Haha! I think Yu-Gi-Oh came in here just after I started high school and nobody my age gave a shit. I was always out of the loop, so I was only vaguely aware it even existed.

I might grab some Coke ... probably not on an empty stomach though! Toast should be a smart move.

Oh, might you bring me something nice for breakfast? :drool:

Haha! I think Yu-Gi-Oh came in here just after I started high school and nobody my age gave a shit. I was always out of the loop, so I was only vaguely aware it even existed.

I might grab some Coke ... probably not on an empty stomach though! Toast should be a smart move.

How about some nice french bread with cheese? Some brie? Chévre bellay? Edam cheese? :flirt:

Hm, I was in first class of highschool I think.. I was 11 or so... I played pokemon before that too so I started playing this, and it was pretty cool! I still have my deck.

I don't like coke, but sometimes it does keep you awake..
:drool: toast

Yu-Gi-Oh always struck me as a cheap Pokemon ripoff :down:

How about some nice french bread with cheese? Some brie? Chévre bellay? Edam cheese? :flirt:

Hm, I was in first class of highschool I think.. I was 11 or so... I played pokemon before that too so I started playing this, and it was pretty cool! I still have my deck.

I don't like coke, but sometimes it does keep you awake..
:drool: toast

This sounds like a fantastic idea. A good selection of cheeses would go down a treat. :drool:

I'm pretty sure it didn't come in here until late 1999 or early 2000 or some time around then, and then only as a substitute after schools banned Pokemon - of course, it was quickly banned too.

Yeah, anything that will keep me alert would be rather helpful right now.

The popularity of those card games seems really strange as it would be more fun to play a computer or video game. In the end, an old computer game might actually be cheaper in the long run.

Goodbye. :wave:

This sounds like a fantastic idea. A good selection of cheeses would go down a treat. :drool:

I'm pretty sure it didn't come in here until late 1999 or early 2000 or some time around then, and then only as a substitute after schools banned Pokemon - of course, it was quickly banned too.

Yeah, anything that will keep me alert would be rather helpful right now.

:hmm: Some Port Salut would be nice too, a soft French cheese... oh and I have some herb butter that'd be nice on bread too!

:lol: oh right, I remember the banning of Pokémon everywhere, and it's true Yugioh got banned at primary schools too, tho our highschool allowed it(less pathetic stealing kids)
I even made it to the Dutch Finals of the card game. Pity the judges were awful and not paying attention at all. I got beaten by a guy who cheated with his deck.

:flirt: I could keep you alert!

The popularity of those card games seems really strange as it would be more fun to play a computer or video game. In the end, an old computer game might actually be cheaper in the long run.

Hm, it's true it's probably cost me a load of money, but I say it's all been worth it. I can't express how much fun I've had playing the games.

:huh: But it has totally nothing to do with Pokémon at all.

No I know, they just seemed so similiar in format etc and Pokemon was the big craze at the time... plus it was great :) I never bothered with Yu-Gi-Oh because of that.

:hmm: Some Port Salut would be nice too, a soft French cheese... oh and I have some herb butter that'd be nice on bread too!

:lol: oh right, I remember the banning of Pokémon everywhere, and it's true Yugioh got banned at primary schools too, tho our highschool allowed it(less pathetic stealing kids)
I even made it to the Dutch Finals of the card game. Pity the judges were awful and not paying attention at all. I got beaten by a guy who cheated with his deck.

:flirt: I could keep you alert!

That would be multiple kinds of SuperWin. Right now, I have toast with Kiwi manuka honey. It too is SuperWin. :drool:

I think every school in southeast Queensland banned Pokemon. I thought it was rather ridiculous, especially as my school didn't have many of the supposed problems, but it caused me to move on from it even quicker than I otherwise would've. That said, I was one of the leaders of the campaign to lift the ban ...

That would be multiple kinds of SuperWin. Right now, I have toast with Kiwi manuka honey. It too is SuperWin. :drool:

I think every school in southeast Queensland banned Pokemon. I thought it was rather ridiculous, especially as my school didn't have many of the supposed problems, but it caused me to move on from it even quicker than I otherwise would've. That said, I was one of the leaders of the campaign to lift the ban ...

Oh honey is nice too! Or some jelly(or do you guys also call it jam like we do?)
:lol: wow that's really overreacting. It wasnt that bad. Well ofcourse there were occasions of stolen cards and threats and such, but it wasn't really that bad!

:wave: Wild, I'm not surprised you didn't see me. What with me being so slight and insignificant and all :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom