"Just give me what I want and no one gets hurt"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I want to burn it onto a CD but that would require my turning off the song. I don't think that's going to happen anytime soon!!! :tsk:

:shifty: Or should I just leave it on while the CD burns? :hmm: My burner skips if there's anything else running while it's doing it's thing :mad:

I have to get a new CD burner.

Why did I give it to my brother in the first place? :banghead:

arw9797 said:
I now have 1 song on a CD 24 times :crack:
Did the same thing myself:D:D:D:D:D:D
I love, love, love, love the song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have off this weekend, I wonder how many times I can listen to it.
:happy: :heart: :combust:

ALL of this could be yours
Just give me what I want and no one will get hurt

Just sexy as hell - u2 is the only band out there that can make a biblical ref sexy

Schmeg said:
Is it November 23 yet??? :hyper: I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hyper: This birthday is going to be the best in many years! :D I'm looking forward to it like I haven't done since I was... 6 or something like that! :laugh:

kellyahern said:
I'm really looking forward to yelling "Hola!" live

Yep - same here! :D

...and yes, I started the day with turning on my computer and putting Vertigo on repeat! :dance: :dance: :dance:

:lol:

That my favourite section of the whole song, just the way it breaks down and Bono whispering those lyrics, very cool indeed.

the song is sexy and fun - I literally cannot stop listening to it - and yes I feel like a junkie - i got a good hit with the single and now I need more - poor u2.....
As with the other u2 albums the day the LP drops i pretty much have sensory overload trying to give each song the time it deserves i try to do one song a day but ever since Zooropa I cave - every time.

Fun times!

Schmeg said:
Is it November 23 yet??? :hyper: I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

:no: oh, I can wait because if it's Nov 23 that means it's $30 sunset, Dark & colder.

It's The Long Dark & Leafless trees that
make me :sad: :sad: :sad:!!!
I have a moderate case of S.A.D. that gets worse by the time early-late Feb. rolls around :scream:

I didn't even remember :uhoh: that the single was being released yesterday/today. Right now Election thoughts activities trump u2. I currently spend 3 to 4 times more time in FYM than here in PLEBA.

SO I haven't heard it yet. But will search the dials here in NYC for the 2 or 3 stations that'll probably have it.

starsgoblue said:
I'm thinking this might make an excellent t-shirt for the tour....

A big sexy pic of Bono with "Just give me what I want and nobody gets hurt" under it!!! I switch it up with the Bono can bite me shirt throughout the tours I make it to! lol

we should combine the 2 - the pic of bono biting with the words "just give me what i want and no one gets hurt" underneath and the on the back it can have "Just bite me, bono"

:D :drool:

Back
Top Bottom