Just fucking leak. For fuck's sake. Part ix.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can't get how the press is been so nice to Universal/U2 by not leaking the songs :l

Why the hell would members of the press jeopardise their contacts and their career to leak some album to a bunch of ungrateful fans who are sitting around on their arses expecting a leak like it's their birthright?

This is what happens when you're a hardcore fan. When there's "big news" that the general public hasn't heard the hardcore fans have probably known it for days.

onnoticees5.jpg

It's been a busy weekend.

Why the hell would members of the press jeopardise their contacts and their career to leak some album to a bunch of ungrateful fans who are sitting around on their arses expecting a leak like it's their birthright?

oh come on...you know how secret that people can be...
so, they can be NOT obvious about the leak...tons of ways dude..anyways...is up to them I guess

Oh the chick from Spain who said she would upload it? I think I read on here that she's just disappeared, basically. The wait continues...
Damn :down:

It HAS to leak this week. It just has to. I can't stand the idea of the album leaking or being released when I'm on holidays in France. No internet there :uhoh: How will I survive.

oh come on...you know how secret that people can be...
so, they can be NOT obvious about the leak...tons of ways dude..anyways...is up to them I guess

Given that the promo copies out there almost certainly have watermarks, any leak from a press copy wouldn't be hard to trace back to whichever journalist let it slip. The record companies aren't silly.

So I reiterate, a journalist isn't going to risk their career to please a bunch of entitlement whore U2 fans.

I'm back little sleep as always, looks like nothings happened since Spanish girl then, i knew it wouldn't but I still stayed up to the break of dawn. got a rehearsal tonight so I need it to leak in the next 9 hours.

a member on u2.com has a copy of the album.

im pming him at the moment.

havent popped the question yet.

Be great when something breaks...the blue is starting to warp my mind....I really had hoped Feb 17 would be the day!

If you're so vehemently anti leak why do you bother posting in this thread at all?

Not all members of the press do not know how to get around watermarking.

I'm turning in early (i.e. 1:30 am) tonight, in a vain attempt to salvage my sanity.

Good luck to you all! :wave:

Get some good sleep, maybe the next day you return and you'll find something amazing happened. :D :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom