June 17 & 18 2011 - Anaheim Part IX - I don't remember what Cory Marshall Looks Like

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dinner at El Torito Grill Thursday

dsmith2904/Dev
Iris
trojanchick99
Romi (Roman)
Lauramullen (Laura)
Superfan (Brad)
McMango (Brett)
Lila64 (Lila)
BonosLil'Pal94 (Maddy)
Dakotalola (Kim) (late arrival)
Martha
Me

Sorry, haven't posted since Elevation, but am a loooongtime fan and just wanted to get a roll-call of who's lining up extra early, as well as when and where they'll be -- especially if Angel Stadium doesn't open the gates until 8 a.m.! I would love to meet everyone at El Torito but we'll be in Mission Viejo that night. :(

Sorry you can't make it Thursday but I'm sure you'll run into a bunch of Interference peeps in the line on Friday.

I know quite a few of you are staying at the Town Place Suites and walking over to the restaurant, but for anyone who will be parking in the restaurant's garage, the machines only accept exact change so be sure to have some small bills with you (unless you're lucky enough to get rescued by the security guard).

From Twitter
321897721.jpg

It had better be because Alma will be driving. I plan on some :cocktail: and thus will be :weekend:
:lol:
And Diana, I'll get Alma some simple directions to the Kogi truck. You know it's in the parking lot of a pub, right? :weekend:
:hug: That would be great! I thought I was going to have to decipher Diana's happy slurs into directions, and that's what was going to take the longest time to hunt the truck... :D

dsmith2904/Dev
Iris
trojanchick99
Romi (Roman)
Lauramullen (Laura)
Superfan (Brad)
McMango (Brett)
Lila64 (Lila)
BonosLil'Pal94 (Maddy)
Martha
DRay
Zuropa_fit (Maryann) and friend - most likely - really really wanna

I don't know anything about karaoke on Thursday, sorry. I have a conference call Friday morning so wouldn't be able to make it anyway.

And Diana, I'll get Alma some simple directions to the Kogi truck. You know it's in the parking lot of a pub, right? :weekend:

I do, I should be fine to navigate. I will have my phone with GPS.

dsmith2904/Dev
Iris
trojanchick99
Romi (Roman)
Lauramullen (Laura)
Superfan (Brad)
McMango (Brett)
Lila64 (Lila)
BonosLil'Pal94 (Maddy)
Martha
DRay
Zuropa_fit (Maryann) and friend - most likely - really really wanna

I really really want you to, too!!

Ok, Martha's photos show the infield grass covered and claw parts resting on top. Anyone think there's a possibility that they will not block off the entire infield like they did in Oakland? Sure would be nice to have that extra room to wander near the center of GA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom