June 17 & 18 2011 - Anaheim Part IX - I don't remember what Cory Marshall Looks Like

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to suggest Roadrunner Shuttle, but when I checked the cost for one from LAX to Anaheim, it was $90. So that idea is out :crack:

I normally use PrimeTime. They sometimes have LAX to Disney for $15, not sure how long that would take though, it takes them atleast an hour just to go between LAX and Glendale because it goes through downtown LA to drop off along the way.

I normally use PrimeTime. They sometimes have LAX to Disney for $15, not sure how long that would take though, it takes them atleast an hour just to go between LAX and Glendale because it goes through downtown LA to drop off along the way.

:hmm:

Wayne, the shuttle is giving me a two hour time (with pick up at the airport and drop off at the hotel in Anaheim). Does this seem right? I am not sure if I should just tough it out and sit with them that long or keep the rental.

:hmm:

Wayne, the shuttle is giving me a two hour time (with pick up at the airport and drop off at the hotel in Anaheim). Does this seem right? I am not sure if I should just tough it out and sit with them that long or keep the rental.

Mine gives me a 1hr 30 pickup/drop off time.

The longest I've been stuck in their vans was 2hrs because it was stopping in Downtown LA, stuck in lights/traffic, getting back on the freeway etc. The shortest time was less than 40min because there was me going to Glendale and another family going to Pasadena.

It's hard to determine until you get to LAX. You might be lucky and have the van to yourself!

Here's this:

The Parking Spot Los Angeles - We Have Airport Parking Covered At LAX-Los Angeles International Airport

If you do use their shuttle, make sure to look for the one marked "Sepulveda" and do not get on the one marked "Century". Shuttle ride there takes 5 minutes, max, and the building is literally next to In-N-Out. I haven't used them in a few years, but they never ask for proof that you parked there, etc, you just hop on.

Trevor posted a youtube video on my fb page with all this info! thank you to you and him!

Mine gives me a 1hr 30 pickup/drop off time.

The longest I've been stuck in their vans was 2hrs because it was stopping in Downtown LA, stuck in lights/traffic, getting back on the freeway etc. The shortest time was less than 40min because there was me going to Glendale and another family going to Pasadena.

It's hard to determine until you get to LAX. You might be lucky and have the van to yourself!

Thanks. I have taken Super Shuttle from LAX to downtown LA and it was about an hr wait for the van. See now that In-N-Out is in the mix, this has changed some things.

one more option that I am looking into. How about bus/metro link from Union Station to Anaheim? Is this a good option? I understand I would have to take the bus from the airport to Union Station to pick up the Metrolink?

It's a good option if you're near the station. I think I remember Mr. BAW commenting positively on it once......

There are buses/shuttles from LAX to Union Station for like 7 dollars....takes around 45 minutes, give or take 10 minutes or so.

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
one more option that I am looking into. How about bus/metro link from Union Station to Anaheim? Is this a good option? I understand I would have to take the bus from the airport to Union Station to pick up the Metrolink?

There is a Fly Away bus that is a great option to Union station. The tricky part is the Metro Link coming back. I'm not sure what there schedule is on Sunday.

Oh and there is a metro link station right next to the Town Place suites.

You can take the Flyaway from LAX to Union Station for $8 and it runs every 1/2 hour

From Union station there is a Metro line 460 that runs from 5th and Los Angeles Ave downtown LA to disneyland then you catch the octa 50 east on katella to get to anaheim stadium

The easier solution is to take the amtrak surfliner from union station to the anaheim metrolink/amrak station which is right on the anaheim stadium grounds. or metrolink, surfliner or metrolink should be running all hours of the day.

You might look into if OCTA offers a bus from LAX to anaheim

gracias, it looks like the Amtrak option is the best it also has a good time for me on Sunday. thanks again. :up:

and I am now canceling my car reservation. With $25.20 total on Amtrak for Thursday and Sun not including the tiny bus fare, my decision has been made up.

Thanks everyone for the transportation information. :wave:

Two hours from LAX to Anaheim is not out of the ordinary, depending on the time of day you're coming in. I work about 20 minutes south of the airport and it takes me at least 90 minutes to get anywhere.

Two hours from LAX to Anaheim is not out of the ordinary, depending on the time of day you're coming in. I work about 20 minutes south of the airport and it takes me at least 90 minutes to get anywhere.

Dev, how long a drive is it to Anaheim from that food truck fair? I'm bad at geography outside of LA county.

Two hours? yeesh. maybe I'll look for a cheap deal. Was trying to avoid having the car, but if the SS or cab will be $$ or take a long time, maybe that's what i should do-

do what I am doing. Take the Fly Away bus to Union Station and take Amtrak to Anaheim. :)

If you have AAA, they will knock off a couple of bucks from your Amtrak reservation.

The Claw has landed. Repeat, the Claw has landed.

28thu88.jpg

5nohaq.jpg

Pictures courtesy of my friend Erik.

Ride with me..!!

So on friday my since i have seats im leaving for anaheim as soon as the day job is over, thats around 5 pm.
On saturday since i dOnt want to drive lm taking the amtrak to anaheim, any fans want to join me fOr the ride?? I live around torrance/lomita area, let lmk if u want to go together.
Peace out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom