June 17 & 18 2011 - Anaheim Part IX - I don't remember what Cory Marshall Looks Like

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
252809_2086365244659_1411014365_2405422_7717931_n.jpg

:whistle:

Anyone else from San Diego going to these shows? If so, is anyone looking to car pool, split gas, etc?

I'll probably do zipcar but figured I'd throw this out there

For the spa kids, I just made an appointment for a pedicure at 4. I know some of you have to leave early to catch flights and so forth, but if anyone wants to stick around, please join me.

Now back to your regularly scheduled band-fawning.

I wouldn't be a proper Edge girl without posting this:

2005jacuzzi-1.jpg

Such great timing. I haven't been on Interference in Months. I decided to check out the Anaheim thread to see what's going on and that picture is the first thing I see. :no:

Has anyone been able to find official info on the concert as released by Angel's Stadium? By that I mean when the parking lot and gates open, which gate GA should use, basically all of their policies related to the concert.

I can't seem to find an official website for the stadium (only one that is affiliated with the Anaheim Angels) so I'm not sure where they're gonna post that info.

I tried looking for that as well. I don't think there is going to be 2 GA gates. I think that they just put 2 gates on the tickets because in Nov. 2009 they didn't know what gate to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom