July 8th and 9th 2011 - Hippodrome - Montreal - Part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be soooo worth it. I got another job that was more steady so that I would have a guaranteed income!:wink:

:up: That's why I'm sticking with my job, even though it drives me mad...it's reliable, I've already been there over a year so I'm past the point of just being randomly fired :lol:

Yeahhh, I'm going to go for a seasonal retail job for this, myself.

Maddening retail job is funding my tour! :happy:

Sounds like by the time we get there, we will all need a drink...or 2....or 10!:lol:

confession: this morning I was offered the interview with Win from Arcade Fire, and I had to turn it down because their blasted PR people missed all of our deadlines.:angry:

confession: this morning I was offered the interview with Win from Arcade Fire, and I had to turn it down because their blasted PR people missed all of our deadlines.:angry:

That sucks.

They had a blast at the tour opener last week in St. Paul. Great show!

They must be the opening act for the U2 Montreal shows.

:up::up::up:

Totally agree 100%!!!

In the review of Arcade Fire's local show, the critic said it was a crime that they played the 5,200 capacity Roy Wilkins Auditorium (sold out) instead of the attached, 20,000-plus capacity Xcel Energy Center. :up::up::up:

^We are out there and our numbers are growing. :D

If One Republic is indeed the opening act for the Toronto show,(has the lead singer said so last July at their toronto gig) there's a fairly good chance they'll open the Montreal concerts as well since the MTL shows are 2 and 3 days prior ................sadly.

Evenko has just confirmed on their twitter account that Interpol will open the Montreal shows on July 8and 9.

www.twitter.com/evenko_en

ahhhh, well. I guess you can't have everything you want.

No rush to get to the park grounds then for those of us who plan on standing at the back of the GA--more Montreal time.

Is it wrong to hope the Interpol lead singer blows a disc in his back in May so we get a sub? :wink:

No rush to get to the park grounds then for those of us who plan on standing at the back of the GA--more Montreal time.

Is it wrong to hope the Interpol lead singer blows a disc in his back in May so we get a sub? :wink:

:giggle:

I have to admit I (still) don't know any of Interpol's music...guess I need to start listening

yeah.... I thought Arcade Fire would be their apology for postpoining the shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom