July 24, 25, 27- Croke Park Dublin Discussion Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today finally I should be booking my flights for the 22nd of July arrival London to Dublin!

We're going to need pschiatric help after all of this

laura, can you describe what they look like?

haha, they are life size inflatable Larry Mullen blow up dolls with the serial code on his butt to scan at the gate.
enough with the sarcasm. asking what the tickets look like is an innocent enough question, especially since it's in a relevant thread. if you don't like what others are saying, you don't have to comment on it.

I know. I guess I should have never posted that article about the people who live near Croke Park

Perhaps it's better to close this thread and start a fresh one? There's a bit too much bitching going on here for such a cheerful event.

I know. I guess I should have never posted that article about the people who live near Croke Park

I think your posting spurred a lively and interesting discussion! We are all adults right? We do have 3 months to burn!!
:bonodrum:

Pics of Croker tickets

There have actually been pics of the tickets on Ebay for quite some time :doh:

d35f_1.JPG

The tix are actually kinda pretty, as far as tix go. :reject:
(I always have the best intentions to scrapbook everything. Never quite make it...)

dorathea: What time do you land in Dublin? My flight comes in at 9:25am.
No idea when I'll get to Offaly that day or how. (Staying w/a friend). Actually is anyone arriving that early?

The tix are actually kinda pretty, as far as tix go. :reject:
(I always have the best intentions to scrapbook everything. Never quite make it...)

dorathea: What time do you land in Dublin? My flight comes in at 9:25am.
No idea when I'll get to Offaly that day or how. (Staying w/a friend). Actually is anyone arriving that early?

I seriously cannot believe my luck I went to book tickets for flights to London then onto Dublin for the 22nd with BA and they are fully booked!!!!oh my lord I shall have to check other flights or maybe will have to get on a very early flight 22nd arrival 23rd morning I guess :hmm::sad:

I seriously cannot believe my luck I went to book tickets for flights to London then onto Dublin for the 22nd with BA and they are fully booked!!!!oh my lord I shall have to check other flights or maybe will have to get on a very early flight 22nd arrival 23rd morning I guess :hmm::sad:

If Dublin is all booked and it may very well be you can fly into another airport and travel the rest by train.

I'm personally flying into London and taking train and ferry to Dublin. Wanted to make this journey in a fun way. . . . and United only flys into London so I was forced to, lol.

Your "luck"? I'm still trying to figure out why you waited so long... Well, I just hope it all works out for you! It's only three months away! :up:

I'm personally flying into London and taking train and ferry to Dublin. Wanted to make this journey in a fun way. . . . and United only flys into London so I was forced to, lol.

Me and my friends are thinking of getting the ferry with our car, but we couldn't believe how expensive it is - about 350quid! And takes hours from Liverpool!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHH TICKETMASTER has not even dispatched mine yet!!!!!!!!!
anyone the same as me?

and the train/ferry cost for me as a rider only is 60 Euros or roughly 90USD. And I fly into London for 0USD so Yep.....lol

They say you can bring your own bottle of wine onto the train too, so yep..........

cool beans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom